Keebler Fudge Stripes Cookies Dark Chocolate

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Keebler Fudge Stripes™ Dark Chocolate Cookies.
Made with 100% cocoa!

Sue R.
Saint Paul, MN
These have been a favorite of mine since I was a little girl. Tasty, crispy short bread cookie, covered with decadent stripes of dark chocolate. I love to dunk them in hot coffee and melt the chocolate a little. They are always available in every store, and are often on sale. I usually have to buy two packages... one for my family, and one hidden for ME!
Mariah D.
These cookies are delicious! You can buy it at any grocery stores. I don't have anything negative to review about this snack. I usually hate dark chocolate, but this one tastes good! I wouldn't say that it's healthy, but just eat some in moderation and you'll be fine.
Cynthia N.
Houston , TX
You can never go wrong with Keebler cookies. They are great chocolate lover cookies. They do however have a good crunch and leave almost like a buttery taste on the top of the roof of your mouth.
They're great!
Keebler Fudge Strip Cookies have been my favorite for many years. How excited was I when I found out that they were making them with dark chocolate! The only fault I have ever had with their cookies is that it is hard to put the bag down and save some for later. These cookies are soooo good. Try them and you will fall in love with them also!
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
Fulfill my cravings with dark chocolaty taste, great at midnight watching tv, or with kids you may be baby'sitting yum. Fudge stripes, keebler keeps doing it and me right, yummmm
Breanna  M.
I'm a lover of chocolate, milk, dark, white, any chocolate is great with me! These cookies are amazing a nice crunch too, also dark chocolate is good for you anyways!
Emily F.
I love dark chocolate! So as you can imagine I am a huge fan of these cookies, but if you do not like Dark chocolate, then these cookies are not for you
Jenna H.
These are such classic cookies. Whenever I think of keebler I think of these because they are so iconic. They are delicious too and very chewy.
Veronica o.
Fontana, CA
Love theses cookies really good for any occasion and the kids like a lot allows them to have something sweet with out all that extra sugar
Sandra F.
Bronx, NY
I love this brand and I love dark chocolate so it's amazing, but for sure if you're not a dark chocolate fan than these aren't for you.