BY KEEBLER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Let the good times roll! Homemade cinnamon rolls are one of our favorites. So we, Elves, worked our magic to bake all that freshly baked scrumptiousness into this special batch of Uncommonly Good cookies. One thing about special batches…they don’t last... see more...

Katelynn D.
Verona, PA
sooo yummy.!! I didn't think they were gonna be as good as they are, but I am now hooked. The icing on them is the best part. Their not too sweet either. They are good to eat alone or to dip in coffee.!
mj d.
Love how new flavors are being created. Love fresh cinnamon rolls and this reminds me of them. It is a good quick snack. You can pack a package and enjoy them anywhere.
Mary E.
These cookies were very good. They tasted like cinnamon rolls and had good icing stripes. They were crunchy and perfectly sweet. They were better than the regular fudge stripes . I would recommend this product
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Just tried these cookies that were in my snack bin at work and I really like them! They have a strong cinnamon taste but it isn't overbearing. They have a little crunch and the fudge coating adds the perfect amount of sweetness. I would definitely recommend these and think they would go perfect with some milk!
Sarah G.
These were surprisingly good! I still prefer the original Keebler cookies, but these are deliciously cinnamony, and the icing stripes are tasty. They are the right amount of sweet for an afternoon snack and I'm so glad I discovered these at work one day.
Tammy D.
arkport , ny
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I didn't mind these they tasted good and tasted just like a cinnoman roll but they weren't for me I like the regular ones better.
Laura R.
Kitchener, ON
Love love love love.... I don't know how many ways to say it. They are light and sweet and I can eat way too many of them in a sitting. I wish you could get them in Canada.
sabrina b.
Brooklyn, NY
It hits my sweet tooth spot I do not buy this often but when I have the urge for it like once in every 2-3 months I'll pick it up I'll eat, it I like it and it hits the spot without me going overboard.