BY KEEBLER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Keebler Fudge Sticks Peanut Butter
  • "rainy day, a good movie, my PJ, and a box of Keebler Fudge Sticks Peanut Butter is all I need to be happy" in 1 review
Hannah L.
I will admit that I was never a big peanut butter fan but just recently my sister bought these and had me try one and let me tell you i fell in love peanut butter and chocolate best combo ever.
Jarely L.
Omg am so a beanut butter girl! These are so delicious and creamy. They are especially great with a great big glass of cold milk. I have also use them in vanilla ice cream! This is a great night snack.
Denise K.
Keebler and Cookies nothing beats this combination !! Tasty, flavorful and a snack that you can easily go overboard with. Once you start you cannot stop! The chocolate and peanut butter is a great mix.
Emily S.
Sardinia, OH
These are super yummy!! Perfect for an "after the kids are in bed" treat!! I love curling up on the couch with these peanut butter sticks, a cup of coffee, and a good movie.
Lindsey N.
I love anything Keebler and these fudge sticks are no different. The only problem with these is the peanut butter. It doesn't taste very natural and has the same taste of processed peanut butter that other snacks have.
Jasmin R.
Glassboro, NJ
Better than a kit kat or candy! Kind of reminds me of girl scout cookies. Keebler cant go wrong! They know their cookies
rachel h.
Parlin, Nj
These are sooo good I can't help myself when these are around these are one of my many weaknesses when it comes to sweets
Valerie S.
Pataskala, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yum! unfortunately, these are really good - peanut butter and chocolate, best combination. and keebler never disappoints.
Lindsey A.
These are so delicious; I have to take a set amount out of the bag or else I'll eat the whole thing in one sitting.
Tin D.
My daughter loves this! We would always bring one whenever we go out. Keebler knows kids taste and adults too!
Cheyenne W.