BY KEEBLER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• "These are perfect if you have a sweet tooth like i do!" in 1 review
  • "I would buy them every time I go grocery shopping. " in 1 review
  • "The eight amount of crunch with the right amount of chocolate and creme." in 1 review
Bri H.
Fort Carson, CO
My kids always beg me to buy these for them for their lunches to take to school and I always steal a few too myself lol. They are super yummy and I love the layers of crunch.
Tammy T.
Who doesn't love a good Keebler snack!! They are great and satisfying.. Love the packaging and that I can give my girls 1 and it works for th not too much of a snack if it's late
Nina G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
We get these and put them in our cookie jar. They are so good. Just the right amount of chocolate to go with the wafers. I always eat mine with a glass of milk.
Zavionte H.
Durham, NC
I love almost all keeler snacks and these jumbo fudge sticks out the cherry on top because they are delicious and will satisfy sweet tooths.
Mercedes R.
Orlando, FL
Where have these been my whole life? Someone had them in the break room and they were amazing. I don't think they'll be staying for long
Dawn B.
By far my absolute favorite sweet snack. These have been my favorite since I was a child. Love when they are on sale even more
Cathy B.
Rensselaer, Ny
Love these. Keebler snacks are my fav. Now easy to control portions with the kids. Not too much chocolate for the kids at night
Lauren K.
The Dalles, OR
These are pretty delicious! It really only takes one or two to satisfy my chocolate craving. They are fudge-y deliciousness!
Anna C.
New Smyrna, FL
Keebler cooking are all amazing but fudge sticks are one of the best! They are so good and perfect when craving chocolate!
Emily F.
These are perfect if you have a sweet tooth like i do! They satisfy my cravings and are a good snack to have in the house!
Jenny G.
Columbus, OH
Has anyone ever used these as a base for a cookie bar recipe?
Jelena K.
Jersey Vlg, TX
I need to try these, are they any good?