BY KEEBLER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cayla H.
Knoxville, TN
I absolutely love keener brand snacks, when I'm in the mood for something sweet or just having a bad day I curl up to Netflix an keebler fudge cookies. These delicious cookies are so rich an decadent I could easily eat the entire tray! They also pair well with milk or coffee
Ashley G.
Winston Salem, NC
Yum although the dice and amount of fudge was a bit much for me - I usually get regular fudge sticks as a long time Cookie Monster. Thought this might help me eat just one. I still wanted small cookies but struggled to finish the large. I love them. But I will stick with my standard Keebler fare in the future.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
If your looking for a delicious chocolate treat, these Keebler jumbo fudge cookies will certainly fulfill that craving, these are delicious and any dark chocolate lovers dream, but beware they are rich, which for me is a great thing, I can't eat a ton at one time!!! I highly recommend these cookies!
Jessica D.
Keebler Jumbo Fudge Sticks Dark Fudge Cookies are so so delicious! I love anything dark chocolate and Keebler, So to me this is a must have! Soft chocolate coated outside and when biting a soft crunchy crisp waffle cookie inside. Delicious indeed!
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these! I last purchased them at Walmart, for a very low price! I always use my savings catcher to save even more after I shop! These cookies are so chocolaty, and delicious.
Melissa B.
Sarasota, FL
I love Keebler cookies! These fudge sticks are a great dessert snack after dinner. They are not super rich and that is why I like them so much!
Eliangy R.
This is one of the best treats you could purchase for yourself and your friends, always available at any supermarket and very affordable.
Sarah K.
North Providence, RI
I'm so glad that I you my baby I love you so so much and I love it you so cute baby I love you honey
Katelyn  .
Soooooo good!! Love this brand for cookies. And you can never go wrong with dark chocolate!
Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These cookies are so chocolaty! I can't resist at least eating a few of them for a snack.