BY KEEBLER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Has anyone tried the Birthday Stripes yet? I haven't found them a...1 Answers
  • Any other flavors ?6 Answers
  • Do you eat the cookies by themself or do you make something with...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Jayden H.
These are the best cookies I've ever had in my life. You can't have just one! They go great with a glass of milk and they're so rich and chocolatey. I recommend these to any and everyone. I don't think you'll be disappointed.
Stacia S.
Minneapolis, MN
THESE ARE MY FAV!!! oh how I love fudge stripes. You just have to be super careful they don't melt a little because then they will be everywhere and will stick together
Hannah M.
Lancaster, KY
I bounce back and forth between these and the original fudge strips. I like how they're a cookie you don't have to dip in milk to make it test better. Not much of other Keebler products do I like but these are good.
amanda h.
Fort Myers, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Found these today and I had to buy them. I love cheesecake and strawberry at that.. they are so good and they taste just like cheesecake. Very very good. I hope they keep these all year round
Jeanette V.
Salinas, CA
I love everything about these cookies! They're so tasty! Just the right amount of chocolate! They're not too sweet, but not bland and they have just the right crunch to them! Would highly recommend them!
Denisse G.
Nothing could go wrong with these. There are a lot of varieties of them, but the originals are a must to try. I am not a chocolate fan but these are really good.
Mary J.
Manhattan
I first found out about this by chance seeing as I don't really eat that much sweets. This cookie is delicious and I love the chocolate layer on the bottom of the cookie, along with the chocolate stripes across it. Even though it might seem like a great amount of chocolate it's not actually over powering. The cookie is soft enough to bite but still hard enough that it doesn't get into that mushy consistency that some soft cookies do.
afra m.
Catonsville, MD
theese are so good like im totally addicted!i love nearly all of keeblers cookies.they are really light and if can say,they are not healthy enough.lol.i eat these when i have a sweet tooth or when im in a rush.sometimes even when im angry ovwe something .anyone should try these and i garantee you that you will love them!
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
These are a blast from the past! I used to beg my mom to pick these up whenever she'd go grocery shopping, and they're still just as good as I remember them. No, they don't taste homemade, and that's because they're not. But that doesn't take away from the fact that I still enjoy them (especially when I eat them after they've been in the refrigerator for a couple of hours. Yum!).
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These cookies are so bomb. I highly recommend giving them a try. I'm not a big chocolate fan and I think they have the perfect amount on each cookie. Plus they are definitely worth your money for the amount you get.
Arlene V.
What is your favorite way to eat these?
Haley L.
Harlingen, TX
Any other flavors ?
Bethzaida R.
Brooklyn, Ny
How much have you pay for this cookies? I pay $2.50 on special.
Karen R.
Do these cookies contain any peanut ingredients?
Jennifer H.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Do you eat the cookies by themself or do you make something with them.