BY KEEBLER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Baked to perfection in the Hollow Tree, these delightful shortbread cookies are striped with delicious fudge made from 100% real cocoa. Uncommonly Made. Uncommonly Good. see more...

• Has anyone tried the Birthday Stripes yet? I haven't foun...1 Answers
  • Any other flavors ?6 Answers
  • Do you eat the cookies by themself or do you make someth...3 Answers
paige w.
Classic fudge-stripe cookies! If you like something that is simple, and not too sweet, these are great. (Still sweet though). They are easily accessible, affordable, and tasty. I prefer Nabisco Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookie but both cookies have completely different tastes.
Lauren N.
XENIA, OH
Another childhood favorite of mine. I loved putting them on myt finger and eating them bite by bite. Simple, chocolatey, and just down right delicious! They never disappoint and are just as delicious as they were when I was a child.
Laura M.
Manhattan
mhm. these are just the best, they are so soft to bite into! I always have a hard time choosing between this and Oreos but a lot of the time I end up getting these. If only the price was a bit cheaper then that would be more amazing then I would get two at a time but these babies are a bit pricy but they are worth it until it last. I have no cons about this snack at all, well maybe that if they put more cookies in then that'd be great!
Croix M.
National City
Keebler fudge cookie with a creamy paste of chocolate is very satisfying to munch into. It is quite expensive but definitely worth the money spent. It is a very tasty snack and anybody can enjoy a pack of these cookies with a glass of milk.Keebler Fudge Shoppe Fudge Stripes Cookies
Jayden H.
Avon Park, FL
These are the best cookies I've ever had in my life. You can't have just one! They go great with a glass of milk and they're so rich and chocolatey. I recommend these to any and everyone. I don't think you'll be disappointed.
Denisse G.
Nothing could go wrong with these. There are a lot of varieties of them, but the originals are a must to try. I am not a chocolate fan but these are really good.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
afra m.
Catonsville, MD
theese are so good like im totally addicted!i love nearly all of keeblers cookies.they are really light and if can say,they are not healthy enough.lol.i eat these when i have a sweet tooth or when im in a rush.sometimes even when im angry ovwe something .anyone should try these and i garantee you that you will love them!
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
These are a blast from the past! I used to beg my mom to pick these up whenever she'd go grocery shopping, and they're still just as good as I remember them. No, they don't taste homemade, and that's because they're not. But that doesn't take away from the fact that I still enjoy them (especially when I eat them after they've been in the refrigerator for a couple of hours. Yum!).
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These cookies are so bomb. I highly recommend giving them a try. I'm not a big chocolate fan and I think they have the perfect amount on each cookie. Plus they are definitely worth your money for the amount you get.
Arlene V.
What is your favorite way to eat these?
Haley L.
Harlingen, TX
Any other flavors ?
Bethzaida R.
Brooklyn, NY
How much have you pay for this cookies? I pay $2.50 on special.
Karen R.
Do these cookies contain any peanut ingredients?
Jennifer H.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Do you eat the cookies by themself or do you make something with them.

Walmart