Keebler Fudge Shoppe Fudge Stripes Cookies uploaded by Shae A.Keebler Fudge Shoppe Fudge Stripes Cookies uploaded by amanda h.Keebler Fudge Shoppe Fudge Stripes Cookies uploaded by Magda V.

BY KEEBLER #67 in Cookies

1 Box = 11.5 oz (326 g); Fudge Covered Shortbread Cookies - Fudge Stripes. function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=3010003319'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();}

• Has anyone tried the Birthday Stripes yet? I haven't found them a...1 Answers
  • Any other flavors ?6 Answers
  • Do you eat the cookies by themself or do you make something with...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
These Keebler Fudge Stripes Cookies seriously deserve all 5 stars and then some! I usually buy them every week for my husband, but I always snag a few to snack on. The crispy butter cookie mixed with chocolate made with real cocoa is the ultimate delicious taste. You won't be disappointed in these Fudge Stripes or any of the other yummy cookies made by Keebler. I am interested in trying the birthday striped cookies if I can find them.
Dorcar C.
Dorcar C.
Winter Park, FL
Me gustan mucho sobretodo las de chocolate caramelo y coco. Antes compraba mucho la de las niñas escucha...(Girls Scouts) pweo muchas veces nonlas encontraba vendiendo entincws commece a buscar alternativas y encontré. Deliciosas. Pero cabe resaltar que las tiendas Dollar General tienen las mismas en el mismo sabor pero de su marca y mucho más baratas.
Kristi G.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Oh, man. These bring back memories! Whenever we would visit my grandparents on the farm we would find a bag of these in the pantry and would scarf them all down within a day or two. The same is true today whenever I (rarely) allow myself to buy a bag. There is just something about that fake chocolate coating that I can't get enough of!
Jenn M.
Jenn M.
Mukilteo, WA
Super yummy cookies. I'm not a big fan of a lot of the Keebler cookies, but the shortbread cookie with just the right amount of chocolate is really fantastic. I will say that they aren't the *best* cookies I've ever had, but for the price they're great.
Kyana T.
Kyana T.
This cookies taste wonderful when you eat them right from the refrigerator. I have been eating these for a pretty long time now and I feel like the they don't taste the same as how they use to. I will still eat them every now and then.
LaWanda B.
LaWanda B.
Pocono Lake, PA
Absolutely love these cookies. I have always loved them even as a child. The pack is not nearly big enough and before you know it the whole pack it gone. Definetely a childhood favorite.
Diana D.
Diana D.
Somerville, MA
This is a really delicious cookie! I love snacking on this in place of Oreo cookies or any other cookies when I am all out or when I am in the mood for these! Fair pricing as well!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
I absolutely love the Keebler Fudge Stripe Cookies. They have a great flavor and consistency. The cookie is not soft but also not crumbly. These are fantastice.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Oswego, IL
These are one of my family's favorite summer treats my kids love to use these to make s'mores a summer bash must in our house also is really good cold!
HOLLY M.
HOLLY M.
Siloam, NC
A great snack when you want something sweet. They are quick to melt so you have to eat them fast. Be sure you don't pack them for any road trips.
Arlene V.
Arlene V.
What is your favorite way to eat these?
Bethzaida R.
Bethzaida R.
Brooklyn, Ny
How much have you pay for this cookies? I pay $2.50 on special.
Haley L.
Haley L.
Harlingen, TX
Any other flavors ?
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Do you eat the cookies by themself or do you make something with them.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Do these cookies contain any peanut ingredients?