BY KEEBLER

Keebler Fudge Shoppe Chocolate Covered Shortbread Cookies
  • "Awesome cookie, I would definitely recommend especially for chocolate lovers like me!" in 1 review
  • "These are some really good cookies for a really cheap price." in 1 review
  • "These have been one of my favorite cookies since childhood!im not a big fan of choclate so I like that they arent to chocolaty" in 1 review
  • "Love these cookies i could eat a hole box to myself." in 1 review
  • "Oh my gosh i could eat a whole box of these right now!" in 1 review
Tina C.
Tina C.
Mchenry, IL
Man oh man these are great! These are better then the girls scout cookies we buy! I am so happy these are sold in all of our stores! Great price, great sales, fantastic taste!
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Erie, PA
Keebler fudge filled cookies are so good! For a really cheep price too. I would definitely recommend them to any mom or anyone looking for a sweet fix.
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.
Conroe, TX
Loots of chocolate. Mhhhh. Is like the girls scout cookies can't get enough. Always get it when I go to Walmart. Very delicious
Alica D.
Alica D.
Cedar City, UT
I love love love these!!! They are AMAZING!!! I too get them at Walmart and pick up a package quite regularly!! :)
ann m.
ann m.
I love that they are so chocolaty. ..everyone who loves chocolate should try these. Its a little circle of heaven. The center is soft c and fudgie. They are well worth the calories.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Auburn, AL
Delicious! You can't go wrong with Keebler cookies. I love the chocolate taste and the shortbread cookie.
Haley M.
Haley M.
Lincoln Park, MI
Absolutely DELICIOUS! Would recommend to anyone! Very decently priced and good for any family, or friend of anybody.
Anai B.
Anai B.
Keebler Fudge Shoppe Chocolate Covered Shortbread Cookies are so good one of my favorite snack for sure
Gerline M.
Gerline M.
Orlando, FL
They are really Delicious.....and I tried them more than once. I buy them at Walmart. And I eat them with a side of milk.
Elianys G.
Elianys G.
Eh never tried this, but see the chocolate sponge cake with chocolate and covered with chocolate filling, Causes Me, I love chocolate cause migraines Although I lol