Add a Photo

#374 in Cookies
Tina C.
Tina C.
Mchenry, IL

Man oh man these are great! These are better then the girls scout cookies we buy! I am so happy these are sold in all of our stores! Great price, great sales, fantastic taste!
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Erie, PA

Keebler fudge filled cookies are so good! For a really cheep price too. I would definitely recommend them to any mom or anyone looking for a sweet fix.
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.
Conroe, TX

Loots of chocolate. Mhhhh. Is like the girls scout cookies can't get enough. Always get it when I go to Walmart. Very delicious
Haley M.
Haley M.
Lincoln Park, MI

Absolutely DELICIOUS! Would recommend to anyone! Very decently priced and good for any family, or friend of anybody.
Alica D.
Alica D.
Cedar City, UT

I love love love these!!! They are AMAZING!!! I too get them at Walmart and pick up a package quite regularly!! :)
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Auburn, AL

Delicious! You can't go wrong with Keebler cookies. I love the chocolate taste and the shortbread cookie.
ann m.
ann m.

I love that they are so chocolaty. ..everyone who loves chocolate should try these. Its a little circle of heaven. The center is soft c and fudgie. They are well worth the calories.
Anai B.
Anai B.

Keebler Fudge Shoppe Chocolate Covered Shortbread Cookies are so good one of my favorite snack for sure
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.

I have been eating these cookies as long as I can remember and I still love them. I have to always remember to keep these in stock for my kiddos as well as for me. These cookies are amazing!
Olivia  Q.
Olivia Q.
Escondido, CA

I agree with Sabrina K. the chocolate on these cookies are not over powering at all. it adds a small delightful touch to the already yummy cookie. I like eating these around the holidays (why only around the holidays? idk lol) i just think holidays when i see this cookie but maybe i should start making these a year round snack lol because they're just that good

Join Now