BY KEEBLER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• "Love these cookies i could eat a hole box to myself." in 1 review
  • "Awesome cookie, I would definitely recommend especially for chocolate lovers like me!" in 1 review
  • "Oh my gosh i could eat a whole box of these right now!" in 1 review
  • "These are some really good cookies for a really cheap price." in 1 review
  • "These are my all time favorite cookies!" in 1 review
Olivia  Q.
Escondido, CA
I agree with Sabrina K. the chocolate on these cookies are not over powering at all. it adds a small delightful touch to the already yummy cookie. I like eating these around the holidays (why only around the holidays? idk lol) i just think holidays when i see this cookie but maybe i should start making these a year round snack lol because they're just that good
Elianys G.
Eh never tried this, but see the chocolate sponge cake with chocolate and covered with chocolate filling, Causes Me, I love chocolate cause migraines Although I lol
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
Absolutely one of my favorite cookies. Keebler is a great brand anyway but these cookies are amazing. Just the right amount of chocolate on a crunchy shortbread cookie... I can eat a whole pack by myself
Gabriela G.
I have been eating these cookies as long as I can remember and I still love them. I have to always remember to keep these in stock for my kiddos as well as for me. These cookies are amazing!
Lucila G.
Best chocolate treat I have in my pantry! If I feel like I've had a rough/busy day, I treat myself to a couple of these bad boys & immediately feel its deliciousness melt my stress away.
ann m.
I love that they are so chocolaty. ..everyone who loves chocolate should try these. Its a little circle of heaven. The center is soft c and fudgie. They are well worth the calories.
Tina C.
Mchenry, IL
Man oh man these are great! These are better then the girls scout cookies we buy! I am so happy these are sold in all of our stores! Great price, great sales, fantastic taste!
Victoria P.
Meadville, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Keebler fudge filled cookies are so good! For a really cheep price too. I would definitely recommend them to any mom or anyone looking for a sweet fix.
Jayla C.
Charlotte, NC
These are a classic. I've been eating these cookies, or at least some variation of them, since I was in grade school. Always good with some ice cream!
Jordan B.
Powhatan, AR
These are good and to me they represent childhood.. I don't remember a Vacation Bible School without these on the snack table with red fruit punch.