BY KEEBLER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Caitlin P.
Indian Head, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I bought these thinking that they were the original fudge stripes, but they weren't. They were not a bad cookie at all just not what I was looking for and a little heavy on the chocolate.
Kristian S.
Bixby, OK
Cheesecake middles are my guilty pleasure. It definitely won't support the clean eating lifestyle, but they are so full of flavor with my favorite CHEESECAKE. If you love cheesecake, these are for you.
Bridget B.
Crown Point , IN
I tried these Fudge Shoppe Cheesecake cookies. I loved them! They are definitely a favorite of mine. They are so yummy. It is just shear pleasure when you pop one of these in your mouth. I definitely will be purchasing these again. I really, really, love these!!
Carerra H.
Me and my family love these! I also love the regular ones as well but these are perfect for a late night snack. Also a good snack every once in a while for my kids. These won’t get old. I would recommend these to anyone who loves cookies.
Ariel B.
Omg there is too much to say about this cookie! Love cheesecake? Cookies? Chocolate? This is your cookie! I buy these and they are gone within minutes at my house. We just can't keep them in the pantry!
Olga L.
Del Valle
These are affordable and addicting! Great tasting cookie that you will want to eat everyday! The butter biscuit with the chocolate and cheese cake just compliment so well!
Karen n.
Pasadena, CA
By far, one of my favorites! My guilty little pleasure! I feel like a kid again when indulging in the sweet and savory flavor of these cookies. Yuuum!
Danielle B.
Jersey city, NJ
When the Keebler is concerned its only😍😍 but this cheesecake topping takes the cake. Its not to sweet so i don't feel guilty when i eat them all😂😂
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These were SO good! I couldn't believe how much they actually tasted like cheesecake! They were so yummy I ate the whole box that night!
Ashley B.
These sound so good ! I love the original cheesecake middles so I'm sure I'll like these too. But not as much as my husband does! :)