BY KEEBLER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kristin M.
Hot Springs, AR
Keebler does he again with another favorite snack to keep in the house. My son loves these because they are cookies and he feels like he is getting a special treat, and I love them because they don't have as many calories as a "regular cookie". I really love the convenient packaging as well.
Kaitlyn M.
Milton , NH
I buy these for my son for a quick on the go snack. Love the easy containers. Makes for a mess free car ride or if he's walking around the house. He really enjoys these little cookies!
Lauren H.
Jacksonville , NC
I love picking these up for the car and when I have to run errands. My kids love them. The convenient packaging fits into cup holders. The graham cracker cookie is delicious and crunchy and the chocolate on the bottom adds a nice sweetness.
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My 4 year old son really enjoys these little cookies, he received them in a gift basket and loved that they were a mini version of the fudge grahams he's always liked. Great for gifting or travel.
Kinsley P.
Concord, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I really love their fudge cookies because it has like That flavor with a hint of chocolates . It just makes the cookie so much better . You can get this at any store . In snack / cookie aisle I get mine from food lion if your wondering .
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
So happy i get to review these! These are my fav cookies!! Bite size and they have a real fudge taste! Really convienient packaging and it really keeps them fresh! Need at least 1 everyday!
Hannah G.
Excellent road trip snack. Glad they make smaller packs of these because if I got the regular amount I would eat the whole thing. They are definitely affordable and are DELICIOUS! Definitely recommend.
Breanna F.
Louisville, KY
I really like the fudge grahams in the cup because its easy to snack on and reseal. I think the cookies themselves taste awesome and have purchased this item a few times
Sunshine H.
Lumberton, TX
This a great finger food treat for the kiddies! There is nothing better than a fudge dipped graham cracker taste! All you're missing for a snores is the marshmallow!
Alishia S.
Wooster, OH
My daughter loves these and so do I! They are small enough for her and they come with a lid. That's honestly the best part the lid.

They taste great and are a great option for us in the car or out and about.