BY KEEBLER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• "You can never go wrong with a keebler snack." in 1 review
Jody D.
This packaging looks different than the fudge Keeblers I get, when I can find them. Either they must be sold out everywhere or Keebler is sucking at distribution of these. I mean, I would hoard all of them too.
chasity J.
Milwaukee, WI
I highly recommend these because they are a great snack to put in your kid's lunch box. Will my children come home from school this is one of the first night they asked for and I don't think it's bad for you. At least I hope not.
Brisa S.
Las Vegas, NV
My kids love these, they always ask me to buy these when we go shopping for groceries. I also carry them in my purse so whenever we go out i have them in hand for them.
Denisha H.
London, KY
These are delicious and convenient to pack for lunches or to keep as a snack around the house. I have a lot of children that come through here and they love these.
Desiree D.
Parkersburg, WV
Keebler is such a reliable brand. I can't think of a single thing I've tried of theirs that I don't enjoy. Too bad I can never find these in my local stores!
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
I love theses they are so sweet and tasty I think they are the best little sweet cookie sandwich ever I love how they fit right in your hand too very great
Beverly B.
Thibodaux, LA
These are amazing!! A quick go - to snack. Always fresh. I keep these in the pantry for my kids , and their friends who are always in my kitchen! lol
Kourt M.
Keebler makes the best cookies. I love to buy these packs and pass them out to those who live on skid row in care packages. They're a big hit.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Yes the little one like these for a snack in there lunch bag its very little but full name of flavor..salty and chocolate all in one.
Kurrie P.
Rock Island, IL
These are so convenient I have a toddler and these are easy to grab and throwing my purse to give her when we are in the car
Brenna F.
Mechanicsburg, PA
How often do you eat these?
Jody D.
I can never find these. What stores do do you see the fudge ones in?
Alia F.