BY KEEBLER #47 in Gummy Candy

Enjoy Kellogg's Fruity Snacks In Strawberry

Corn Syrup Sugar Apple Puree Concentrate Water Modified Corn Starch Gelatin Contains 2% Or Less Of Citric Acid Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) Artificial Flavor Red 40

Christine B.
misoula
Love  Keelber's fruit snacks. The strawberries taste like strawberries. It is a good value and kids love these. They are more fruity then other similar products. These can be very affordable if you shop the right store. I have recommend these and gave these to other people.
Sandra A.
Laurel, MD
These were every kid snacks in their lunch box and every kids favorite. I still take this for lunch to work and I still get a pack at the grocery store whenever I get a chance. Is your favorite go to and it taste good not as good as Welches but cheaper
Mariena R.
Rochester, NY
I love that they make an all strawberry back of these. They are so delicious and healthy for you. I would recommend you go out and get a bag because they are great!! Definitely great value and packaging. Tastes great and feels good
Avery F.
Palm Bay , FL
These are really good! I used to get them as a snack at recess as a kid all the time! It was one of the most popular snacks back then! Great price, great value! One of the better brands of fruit gummy snacks!
Jessica M.
Kamas
If I could live off of these fruit snacks I would. I have enjoyed these since I was a kid and still love them today. Whenever I go to a gas station or vending machine I always find myself getting these.
Chelsey J.
These are the best fruit snacks ever. They are the only fruit snacks i buy because they taste real and not processed. Yumcity! Kellogg's Strawberry Fruity Snacks
Alexandra M.
Fayetteville, AR
These fruit snacks are some of my favorite things to snack on! I remember eating these every day for lunch in middle school. Sweet and gummy. I love the consistency!! We buy the big box from SAMs and usually eat it down in a week or two. Would definitely suggest!
Yesenia G.
I grew up eating these snack. They are very yummy and not over poweringly sweet. These gummies are soft and don't stick together in the bag. I have tries the purplish/bluish bag and the red bags....i don't remember the flavors but those were my favorite.
Danna V.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these they taste so good they are great snacks I keep them in my car so I eat they when I get hungry my kids love them so I recommend you get this if you love gummies and love fruit snacks also they have other flavors
Valerie C.
Peyton, CO
The starting taste is pretty artificial. I haven't eaten it in a while. on average I eat 5 bags in 1 year. some other fruit snack brands do have a better taste. the taste gets artificial and awful after eating them for a while. this isn't a fruit snack I would recommend first.
Chelsey J.
Are these the best fruit snacks ever or what?!