Keebler Frosted Animal Crackers uploaded by Carissa C.Keebler Frosted Animal Crackers uploaded by Jennifer H.

BY KEEBLER

Keebler Frosted Animal Crackers Snack Packs see more...

• Do they ever change the animal shapes?2 Answers
  • Our favorite snack! Always easy to pack for lunches or as an aft...1 Answers
Keebler Frosted Animal Crackers
  • "This is a cookie that will bring your sweet tooth out there so delicious you'll never want to put them down. " in 1 review
Lexi H.
Venice, FL
You're lying if you say you don't like these. I'm in love with the frosted animal crackers. They're so good. I like to put them in my frozen yogurt. They're not the healthiest but they're great if you got the munchies! Get em at Walmart for $3!
Shardae H.
I really love these for a snack. I love the frosted on top in the animal Crackers. I also like to put mine in a glass of milk.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are awesome frosted animal crackers. Both kids and adults love them. They can be really addicting!
Kayla M.
Best frosted animal crackers. They are super delicious. They're like a snack cookie combination its great
Kennedy P.
Plano, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
I absolutely love sweets, but these are legit just sugar with a stale cookie flavor. Not near as good as I remembered them being as a kid so I just ended up tossing them. Maybe I got a bad bag or maybe these are just way below my standards. I won't be purchasing another bag to find out. I would rather just purchase a bag of Milano cookies for a dollar more because those are always delicious!
Cari ūüíč.
Davis, CA
I used to love these as a kid, the perfect little sweet treat. Although when I was a kid they were only frosted on the top, but are now frosted all around. They also have that more artificial sweetness then the more natural sweetness. I honestly wouldn't recommend them, there are so many other options, that are better and healthier.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert
These cookies take me back to childhood! I feel like they're a great treat for kids and adults. The fun animal shapes make it somewhat of an educational food as well since children can identify the animal while eating them. Reasonably priced and really delicious, I would recommend!
Lauren/Malachi L.
Mountain Home
the best kind of animal crackers, the only kind that I will eat! Brings back my childhood and a great sweet treat for people of any age. A little pricey but delicious at any time of day for those with a bit of a sweet tooth. I would definitely buy again.
Anna B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Every time I go to my local Walmart these are always sold out! And that should tell you something right there! These are so good! I love that they are actually iced and they have sprinkles!? Who doesn't like that!? Go buy some and see for yourself! You won't regret it
Amber P.
I loved these as a kid! Although they kind of jip you now from how it was back then! They used to have almost a hard frosting all around the cookie with sprinkles, and now it's barely frosted. Their kind of expensive for not as much product either!
Ronda T.
Plainwell, MI
Do they ever change the animal shapes?
Lori M.
Grove City, OH
Our favorite snack! Always easy to pack for lunches or as an after school snack.