BY KEEBLER

Classic, Flavorful Italian Bread Baked Into A Convenient And Crunchy Cracker.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid) Vegetable Oil (Soybean And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness) Modified Corn Starch Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt Wheat Flour Dried Rosemary Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate Garlic Powder Yeast Olive Oil Natural Flavor Whey Soy Lecithin

• What type of dips/spreads do you use with these crackers?1 Answers
Leone W.
Hinesville, GA
I bought these from WalMart on a whim because I wanted something a little healthier than chips for a road trip. Boy am i glad I did! They remind me of the bread from Macaroni Grill. You can taste the rosemary and olive oil well! Great by themselves or with dip! Definitely recommend
Lexi C.
My husband and I are addicted to these crackers! We love them with some quality white cheddar and we grab a box or two every time we're at the store. Great flavor, but not too overpowering for the toppings. Definitely recommend you give them a try!
Katie M.
Evansville, IN
I like to combine these with chicken salad or my favorite dips and appetizers. The various flavors combine well with appetizers to make them seem extra fancy. Recommended.
Kristen C.
Tempe, AZ
Whether you're throwing a party or hosting a casual get-together with friends, These crackers make it easy to whip up a little something that'll impress your guests.
Brittani O.
I love these crackers! I bought them to go with my red pepper hummus, and they were a match made in heaven! Publix had a sale a few weeks ago- BOGO for these! I picked them up by chance & now they're one of my new favorites.
Emma B.
So delicious! Put down whatever you're doing and go buy this. Buy only one and don't share it. Make every one else get their own! ...and then sneak some of theirs while they're not looking. These created a real war between me and my fiance. But it was the best fight we ever had!
Kayla H.
Bellingham , WA
These are the crackers of choice whenever I pair with different cheeses, I love doing cheese platters and these are perfect for that! They are thick enough for spreads that are on the thicker side because they don't break easily.
Rebecca C.
Port Wentwrth, GA
I absolutely love these crackers! They are light and airy and have a great flavor! I do usually try and grab them when they are on sale at my local grocery store. They are good by themselves or with any kind of dip.
Liana M.
We love these and always purchase them when we see them at our local IGA. They are so tasty, healthy and overall great snack, or for dipping! There isn't that much in a box for the price, but they are so good!
Mia B.
Pennsylvania
I love this stuff. I always have this as an afternoon snack with some Swiss cheese. The rosemary is a little over powering but other than that I like them. It's the perfect crunch.
Katie P.
St Petersburg, FL
What type of dips/spreads do you use with these crackers?