BY KEEBLER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• These look good, but I'm a little hesitant about them. Do...1 Answers
Daylin N.
Las Vegas, NV
Muy buen producto ,lo recomiendo mucho ,saludable y satisfactorio al gusto ,lo volvería a comprar siempre y recomiendo siempre que los demás lo compren ,una vez que fui cliente de este producto nunca he dejado de serlo ,no cambiaría nada de este producto ...
Dana R.
Lebanon, VA
I love these Keebler Filled Pretzel Bites Peanut Butter & White Fudge . They should have more in a box but they are absolutely delicious. Love stuffed pretzel bites. Try them
Tiffany F.
I dont know if they discontinued these or stopped selling them near me but I can never find them anymore. The combination of sweet and salty was amazing.
Alex P.
Sullivan, IN
These are my favorite thing to snack on when at work or just sitting at home. You get the perfect bite of sweet and salty.
Christina R.
MICHIGAN CITY, IN
Didn't like them Sam I am. Not in a box r with a fox I do not like them at all. Take them away and don't give them back.
Amber S.
Mooreville, MS
These are delicious. I love peanut flavored filled pretzels. They're sweet and salty. The perfect work snack.
Katherine L.
Savannah, MO
These look good, but I'm a little hesitant about them. Do these taste as good as they look?