Keebler Export Sodas Crackers uploaded by Deborah M.

BY KEEBLER

Delicious Keebler® Export Sodas® Come In A Tin That's Great For Storing Snacks, Long After These Crispy Crackers Are Gone.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid) Palm Oil Contains 2% Or Less Of Leavening (Yeast, Baking Soda) Corn Syrup Salt Malt Syrup

Nazareth M.
New York , NY
These are like a family tradition you will not find the pantry without at least a can of these bad boys they go great with coffee cheese jams and cured meats like ham and salami
Leslie G.
Miami springs, FL
These are the only crackers we carry in my house. Truly a life saver when there's nothing else to eat and also just used for so many other plates which is good and also inexpensive I personally love the can because the keeps the crackers fresh longer
Vilma A.
These crackers are always crispy and have great flavor. They're not salty and they don't taste like cardboard as some other brands I've tasted. Great texture, flavor and you get the tin for anything you might have around the house that needs storing!
Deborah M.
I love these crackers . I eat them with cheese or butter. I prefer these over most. I buy these in the supermarket. They are somewhat expensive I buy them when it’s on sale. They are worth the money.
Rocecil bm-121826 R.
Doral, FL
Amamos estas galletas! Son dietéticas y puedes combinadas con cualquier cosa, desde creamcheese, quedó, jamón, mermelada e incluso con simple mantequilla y son deliciosas.
Me gusta que sean tan crunchies y el agradable sabor.
Solemos ponerlas en empaque pequeños y llevarlas de merienda a la universidad o al trabajo!
Nyeka J.
Valley Stream, NY
Love these! I'm ashamed to admit that I buy these for my grandmother and sneak 2 or 4 whenever she has them with her tea. They're plain, no salt but it isn't necessary. They taste great on their own. If you haven't tried them, you're missing out!
Giselle R.
I always have these in my pantry. Perfect snack with cold cuts. Served with my favorite soup. Even dipped in hot chocolate. I also save the tin and use it for storage or repurpose it after painting it or adding a label paper around it.
Sally B.
These are great to have alone or to pair with something like butter, jelly, etc. I'm a repeat consumer and buy them for my home every so often. They're easy to find in many locations supermarkets.
Glorimar C.
These crackers are synonymous with our childhood. My grandfather always bought us an extra can. The recipe did change once, some years ago. Still, we continued to buy them and got used to the new flavor.
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
These are a favorite of my husband who is British. I gave these to my son when he was going through the teething stage and just a snack for him and eats them until there's no more. I love even when I was pregnant because settled my stomach and did it without a lot of high sodium. Now I still enjoy them with cheese, alone or with peanut butter spread on them! very tasty!
Lori-Ann T.
Woodhaven , NY
Do these taste better than Saltines?