BY KEEBLER

Keebler™ Export Sodas® Crackers.
"La original". see more...

Buy on Walmart
La Sheenlaruba T.
Foodie Expert
These are a favorite of my husband who is British. I gave these to my son when he was going through the teething stage and just a snack for him and eats them until there's no more. I love even when I was pregnant because settled my stomach and did it without a lot of high sodium. Now I still enjoy them with cheese, alone or with peanut butter spread on them! very tasty!
lenissa C.
Foodie Expert
Keebler export sodas is one of the crackers that is always in my supermarket list, it has being in my family for generations and is always so convenient specially when i get those cravings at mid night, i can recommend this brand and crackers to everybody and i know you will be satisfied with the quality and how they taste.
Odalys P.
Foodie Expert
Raised in a Hispanic home these were never missed. This is a must have in a Hispanic home at least mine. I love these crackers they don't get stale fast and they taste great . Especially with some CAFE CON LECHE milk with coffee lol I would totally recommend these
Chidi A.
Queens Vlg, NY
OMG these crackers!! I love them so much. They can be eaten in so many ways. I like making little PB & J sandwiches or my version of lunchables, with turkey and cheese LOL!! They're pretty inexpensive and can be found at almost all big and local grocery stores.
Mary c.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I keep these on hand in my pantry constantly. They are my go to snack for company. A little cheese and little bit of sliced meat and my company devotes them consistently and asked for more. You live the taste and more importantly you company will love them too
Yolanda V.
Slatington, PA
Foodie Expert
I always buy these as an alternative to the saltines. I like these better and the whole can lasts me forever. They also don't get stale because of the tin container that they are stored in which is great. I love these crackers and I will always repurchase.
Victoria R.
Hialeah, FL
I've been eating these crackers since I was young and I still love them. They're delicious and are great for when you want something to snack on with some ham and cheese on top. There are many other crackers brands but you can't go wrong with Keebler
Paola L.
Foodie Expert
These are the most basic crackers but the best crackers! They are just simple which makes them easy to pair with ANYTHING! It can be sweet, salty, or plain! Overalls these crackers are a staple in my home and they will continue to be
Dawn H.
CHAUVIN, LA
I remember eating these as a child and my grandmother would give us the buck to put our toys in! I hadn't seen it in so long! So when I seen them at the store I came home and made a vegetable soup just so I could eat the crackers!
Virginia A.
Hialeah, FL
I do not really enjoy soda crackers all that much but these are rather affordable and they are very delicious so I would recommend them. You can eat them with basically anything and they give you a generous portion for the price.
Lori-Ann T.
Woodhaven, NY
Do these taste better than Saltines?