BY KEEBLER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Alissa H.
Evansville , IN
This is a great idea! I always end up buying multiple boxes of crackers and then using only one sleeve of each. They go stale, they expire. This helps me avoid that issue. They're healthy they're delicious and I'll continue to buy them
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
LaTosha D.
These are truly a favorite! Perfect for party platters with cheeses, fruits, veggies and meats. I also accompany with cheese ball. And have used these to make zesty crackers with olive oil and seasonings.
Brandon B.
Granbury, TX
These crackers go great with any kid snacks like peanut butter and beautiful with adult snacks like cheese tray or apples . Better than chips while watching the game .
Brianna R.
New Iberia, LA
This product May in fact be the most helpful party planning thing and existence. You literally have all the crackers you need in one box
Kourt M.
I love that this pack comes with all the types of crackers so you don't get bored of the same flavor, but be careful it's addicting.
elsa m.
I recommend it for the aperitif it's perfect. I use to put Salomon on it, or fish eggs with butter , etc.. nice thing to have
Brooke T.
Mankato, MN
Yes it was good but it wasn't that even though I wasn't there to see you on it so you don't have any good app and you
Melanie S.
Canton, MI
Great assortment of fancy, tasty crackers. They look good on a party tray! Perfect with all types of toppings.
Vicky S.
Clute, TX
I love these Keebler crackers. So many different way to eat these. Use them for a party, appetizer, or snack.