BY KEEBLER

Made Special In The Hollow Tree®, These Butter Sandwich Cookies In A Fun Elfin™ Shape Contain A Delicious Fudge Crème Filling Made From 100% Real Cocoa.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid) Sugar Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm, And Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness) Dextrose Contains 2% Or Less Of High Fructose Corn Syrup Cocoa Processed With Alkali Eggs Cocoa Salt Whey Cornstarch Soy Lecithin Baking Soda Butter (Cream, Salt) Natural And Artificial Flavors

Keebler E.L.Fudge Original Cookies
  • "BUT there is a problem I cant stop eating them when I get them!" in 6 reviews
  • "The cookies arent too hard crunchy and the chocolate fudge in the middle is really good too.I like the way Keebler Fudge cookies taste with the chocolate in the middle which you can take the cookie apart if you don't like the outside and only want the inside but I like all of the cookie with a tall glass of milk" in 6 reviews
  • "The cookies taste great and I never feel bad throwing them in the cart on impulse because they don't break the bank. " in 5 reviews
  • "I love the buttery taste to they have and the double stuffed ones are amazing!" in 3 reviews
Raquel S.
Ohh these are my absolute favorite cookies from Keebler!! They are soo good and soo addicting!!! They have just the right amount of chocolate on each cookie you can't go wrong with these!! These cookies go great with a cup of milk! I would recommend!!
Patricia Q.
San Francisco , Ca
My all time favorite cookies to grab at the grocery store. Even better that they come in minis now so I can just pack them into my purse for in the go trips. Especially to the beach and hikes when I just need a bit of sugar. definitely give it a try the next time you head to the grocery store.
Sarika M.
Henderson , NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I was feeling for cookies one night and the only store within miles had these on sale. That's how I discovered this brand. These are yummy a bit sweeter than other cookies and the chocolate can melt. These are best kept in a fridge. Makes them crunchier :)
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I was never a big fan of these as a kid I'll be honest. but since they are the only cookie my boyfriend buys I've grown to like them....ALOT!! They are delicious and I eat them alone. But I feel like they would be even more amazing dipped in canoli dip or cool whip. But these are addicting once you have two you'll want the whole package....I warned you.
Laura P.
Fridley, MN
We used to use these at camp for a quick s'more. It's really convenient because then you just need to bring this and marshmallows. Anything that lightens the load is much appreciated. I can't say I've ever eaten these on their own before, though, so keep that in mind then reading this review.
Cidalia S.
New Britain, CT
Yes, yes, yes, yes. So sweet and fun to pull apart. The fudge is very rich and the cookie is buttery and mildly sweet. I honestly can't eat more than a few of these, but that's whats great about it. It's that little something that gets you through that craving.
Kristen E.
Keebler cookies, especially the Fudge Stripes, are my all time favorite cookies. The chocolate is rich and the cookies are always perfect. I have become gluten intolerant and I miss being able to indulge in these cookies since taking gluten out of my diet, wish they made gluten free alternatives
Katlin S.
I'm a cookie gal. Everyone who knows me knows that. These are cheap and simple, a cookie that has been around for a long time--and you know why? Because they are fabulous. They definitely satisfy a sweet tooth or chocolate craving...usually BOTH!
Lisa W.
These are my absolute favorite cookies ! I have to hide them from myself so I don't gain ten pounds every time I buy them. They are delish! They always take care of my chocolate cookie cravings! I will always buy these and recommend them to others
Sabrina K.
These remind me of my childhood! My dad always kept these in the freezer for me to enjoy with him after school. I'm not sure why we liked them frozen so much, but they don't taste the same right out of the package. These are crispy and chocolatey!
Jessica S.
Brooklyn, NY
What attracts everyone to these? The packaging or just the taste itself?
Nicole C.
Montour Falls, Ny
Where can I find this product, and how new is it? I haven't seen these before. I love the cookies! I never buy them because I don't want to eat all of the big cookies and this snack size container would be perfect!
Jamie W.
Jackson, OH
Where do you find the minis?
makia h.
Memphis , TN
What do you eat these cookies with?
Christy O.
Where can I find these minis?

Walmart