BY KEEBLER

Made Special In The Hollow Tree®, These Butter Sandwich Cookies In A Fun Elfin™ Shape Contain A Delicious Fudge Crème Filling Made From 100% Real Cocoa.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid) Sugar Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm, And Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness) Dextrose Contains 2% Or Less Of High Fructose Corn Syrup Cocoa Processed With Alkali Eggs Cocoa Salt Whey Cornstarch Soy Lecithin Baking Soda Butter (Cream, Salt) Natural And Artificial Flavors

Keebler E.L.Fudge Original Cookies
  • "BUT there is a problem I cant stop eating them when I get them!" in 6 reviews
  • "The cookies arent too hard crunchy and the chocolate fudge in the middle is really good too.I like the way Keebler Fudge cookies taste with the chocolate in the middle which you can take the cookie apart if you don't like the outside and only want the inside but I like all of the cookie with a tall glass of milk" in 6 reviews
  • "The cookies taste great and I never feel bad throwing them in the cart on impulse because they don't break the bank. " in 5 reviews
  • "I love the buttery taste to they have and the double stuffed ones are amazing!" in 3 reviews
Andrea R.
Keebler Fudge Stripes are my childhood wrapped in plastic packaging. I'm old enough to remember the slogan as a kid saying there's no way you can bite into the cookie and not hit a stripe (counting the back as one big stripe). Of course, you can't, but 6 year old me tried anyway. These are classic cookie awesomeness. Don't bother with store brand...Get the Keebler ones.
Bushra R.
Nashville, TN
These are super fun to eat and they taste good, too. The chocolate "fudge" may not be the most luxurious chocolate you've ever had, but it certainly does the trick after a bad day. These make a really quick snack and would be perfect for anyone with a sweet tooth.
Deondrea L.
Memphis, TN
These cookies are so good,I buy them all the time when I go to the store for me and my kids,They are so tasty and chocolatey, I think so they are good to eat for a snack,I buy them at my neighborhood kroger or walmart,yes I recommend you get some of these cookies.
Tarisha P.
Pro Tip: Use these for S'mores around the camp fire instead of Graham Crackers. I mean, especially if sugar comas are your thing. These have always been so addicting, I could eat a sleeve at a time haha :) This cookie isn't too sweet and has the right amount of chocolate. I will probably always love them.
Alejandro S.
These are bad. I mean, they're cookies so they're inherently great, but trust me you would rather be eating an oreo. The cookie has a strange after taste that makes your mouth feel like metal. The icing tastes like nails on a chalkboard somehow. It's all very strange.
Stephanie R.
Torrance, CA
I loved these so much growing up I would ask for them on my birthday and Christmas lists!! Even now these are my favorite to splurge on when I'm craving a little something sweet, but not too over powering. My favorite thing is to store them in the fridge to you get a real good snap when you take a bite!
Lavenia H.
Waianae, Hawaii
I never thought I'd actually like these cookies. My sister in law would always buy them but I just never had the urge to grab one until one day which was this month, I seen the package in the fridge, grabbed one, and OMG! They were so good! I should have discovered these earlier! Maybe because I hate when chocolates are melted which was a not so pleasant experience.
Chastity B.
I actually have a box of these on my floor right now. Definitely affordable, for a time I forgot about these and when I ate them for the first time in about 10 years it took me back to being a kid. It is unlike any other cookie and its so amazing. I would recommend this to anyone who hasn't tried it!
Jazmine G.
Westminster, CA
These Keebler cookies are one of my favorites. They almost remind me of the Girl Scout caramel delight cookies. Although these don't have coconut and aren't as sweet. I would highly recommend buying these. You can find them at Walmart and very affordable .
Laura P.
Fridley, MN
We used to use these at camp for a quick s'more. It's really convenient because then you just need to bring this and marshmallows. Anything that lightens the load is much appreciated. I can't say I've ever eaten these on their own before, though, so keep that in mind then reading this review.
Jessica S.
Brooklyn, NY
What attracts everyone to these? The packaging or just the taste itself?
Nicole C.
Montour Falls, Ny
Where can I find this product, and how new is it? I haven't seen these before. I love the cookies! I never buy them because I don't want to eat all of the big cookies and this snack size container would be perfect!
Jamie W.
Jackson, OH
Where do you find the minis?
makia h.
Memphis , TN
What do you eat these cookies with?
Christy O.
Where can I find these minis?

Walmart