BY KEEBLER

Made Special In The Hollow Tree®, These Butter Sandwich Cookies In A Fun Elfin™ Shape Contain A Delicious Fudge Crème Filling Made From 100% Real Cocoa.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid) Sugar Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm, And Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness) Dextrose Contains 2% Or Less Of High Fructose Corn Syrup Cocoa Processed With Alkali Eggs Cocoa Salt Whey Cornstarch Soy Lecithin Baking Soda Butter (Cream, Salt) Natural And Artificial Flavors

Keebler E.L.Fudge Original Cookies
  • "BUT there is a problem I cant stop eating them when I get them!" in 6 reviews
  • "The cookies arent too hard crunchy and the chocolate fudge in the middle is really good too.I like the way Keebler Fudge cookies taste with the chocolate in the middle which you can take the cookie apart if you don't like the outside and only want the inside but I like all of the cookie with a tall glass of milk" in 6 reviews
  • "The cookies taste great and I never feel bad throwing them in the cart on impulse because they don't break the bank. " in 5 reviews
  • "I love the buttery taste to they have and the double stuffed ones are amazing!" in 3 reviews
Katherine G.
Great snack, and inexpensive. No reason not to get them. They're so easy to carry around, fits in my cup holder, purse, book bag. Everywhere. I love them. And all the different cookies they have. It's nice for a quick snack here and there. 10/10 would recommend
Michelle C.
Northlake , IL
Also a favorite of mine! These shortbread cookies are soo good! You cant only have one! they are irresistible! Im not sure if these are healthy but they are really goof with a glass of milk! I have been a repeat consumer! Yes, I recommend this product to anyone who like chocolate!
Angela A.
I loved eating these as a kid and still do now. I love how thin and yummy they are with milk or by themselves. Just eating one is damn near impossible! I've bought this I don't know how many times! Would recommend if you haven't tried them because chances are you'll love them too!
Carissa M.
I had these recently at a pumpkin decorating party and they used them in place of graham crackers for smores and they were AMAZING! I don't know the last time I had these cookies but they've got the perfect amount of shortbread with fudge and it's a great new twist on a smore!!!
Shan E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies are dangerous to have in the house! It is so easy for me to eat 5 or 6 of these in one go. The mix of fudge with shortbread is absolutely perfect and addictive. I enjoy these the most with a glass of milk. My only complaint is there should be more in a package!
Nadia S.
Los Angeles, CA
If you have not had these, first of all your childhood must have sucked, second of all get yourself to a Ralphs ASAP and get these cookies. Literally one of my favorite cookies, very reminiscent of my childhood. However, I wish these came in bigger packs, if I really tried I could probably be done with these in a day.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are so yummy, and are a great little treat when you want something that is chocolatey but not too heavy. It isn't healthy, but very few cookies are. I will definitely be buying these again as much as I'll try not to for my waistline. I would recommend these to others as well.
Jenna T.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I am not really sure why these aren't number one in cookies, or at least the top 10. Perhaps the masses haven't had the exposure to these amazing cookies like they should? The chocolate fudge in the middle is so freakin' good, I think that's what puts them over the top.
Griselda R.
I am seriously addicted to these. I love the combination of the shortbread and chocolate. This particular packaging comes in handy because you can stick them in your purse or put them in the cup holder for a great on-the-go snack. Plus, I love the little bite-sized pieces.
Melody L.
Moreno Valley, CA
This is a childhood favorite of mine, I loved having these after school. They taste great and they're pretty great, the chocolate is very good. I could eat a whole package of these cookies on my own in one sitting! Would definitely buy again and recommend them highly!
Jessica S.
Brooklyn, NY
What attracts everyone to these? The packaging or just the taste itself?
Nicole C.
Montour Falls, Ny
Where can I find this product, and how new is it? I haven't seen these before. I love the cookies! I never buy them because I don't want to eat all of the big cookies and this snack size container would be perfect!
Jamie W.
Jackson, OH
Where do you find the minis?
makia h.
Memphis , TN
What do you eat these cookies with?
Christy O.
Where can I find these minis?

Walmart