BY KEEBLER

Made Special In The Hollow Tree®, These Butter Sandwich Cookies In A Fun Elfin™ Shape Contain A Delicious Fudge Crème Filling Made From 100% Real Cocoa.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid) Sugar Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm, And Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness) Dextrose Contains 2% Or Less Of High Fructose Corn Syrup Cocoa Processed With Alkali Eggs Cocoa Salt Whey Cornstarch Soy Lecithin Baking Soda Butter (Cream, Salt) Natural And Artificial Flavors

Keebler E.L.Fudge Original Cookies
  • "BUT there is a problem I cant stop eating them when I get them!" in 6 reviews
  • "The cookies arent too hard crunchy and the chocolate fudge in the middle is really good too.I like the way Keebler Fudge cookies taste with the chocolate in the middle which you can take the cookie apart if you don't like the outside and only want the inside but I like all of the cookie with a tall glass of milk" in 6 reviews
  • "The cookies taste great and I never feel bad throwing them in the cart on impulse because they don't break the bank. " in 5 reviews
  • "I love the buttery taste to they have and the double stuffed ones are amazing!" in 3 reviews
Angelica B.
madison
I literally can’t stop eating these cookies. It met all of my expectations. I bought the mini ones for the first time and they’re just too darn good. Compared to other cookies they aren’t hard. Taken into consideration that I have a permanent retainer I have to be careful with eating hard things. These cookies are very satisfying.
morgan B.
McDonough, GA
Yum yum yum. These are soft chocolately waffer cookies. I buy them at walmart and publix. They’re 3 dollars a pack for 11.5 oz one in my state and they’re great for my cheat days. However fair warning just like pringles you will find yourself eating the whole thing!
Jennifer Q.
These cookies are a little thin. They don’t have enough of a thickness. That being said, they are very good and have a soft texture to them. The chocolate melts in your mouth and the whole cookie just goes well together
Jayme S.
Bald Knob, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are a great little cookie. I mean you can hold them easily, and enjoy them the whole time. It's their famous short bread cookie with a layer of their amazing chocolate filling in the middle. They're priced well, and you can just slide them into a drawer and eat while you're working or just watching a movie. The only problem is learning how to stop your hand from grabbing the next cookie when you've already had enough.
Brittany H.
Dandridge, TN
These are a childhood favorite that my own son now loves. They are a good value for money. The cookies are nice and buttery and the fudge isn’t too rich. I hope Keebler never stops making these. Will repurchase forever.
Katy W.
I love these little cookies.  Each one is shaped like a different elf character.  The cookies are vanilla with chocolate filling.  These were some of my favorite cookies as a kid.
Liz R.
Frankfort, IN
I grew up loving these cookies, so they hold a very special place in my heart. I remember buying the double stuffed. It is absolute perfection to dunk in a cup of milk. The chocolate does in fact taste like fudge and the cookies on top and bottom are just like a shortbread cookie. Very simple and very delicious.
Miljorie A.
Boston, MA
Ever since my friend brought these back from the grocery store the first time... I got them everytime as well!! They're so addicting that I have to force myself to only buy them during my monthly. Or else I'd buy one each day cause I literally inhale them like air. Yum yum yummy 💕
Raven L.
Fort Smith
If you are eating these already then what are you actually doing? Been eating these for nearly 15 years now if not longer! It’s like a white Oreo with fudge inside. What more do I really have to say?
Sarah M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I grew up eating these cookies. They’ve never been my favorite but I will eat them. These used to be better. They definitely aren’t as thick as they used to be and and there’s not as much filling in it either.
Jessica S.
Brooklyn, NY
What attracts everyone to these? The packaging or just the taste itself?
Nicole C.
Montour Falls, Ny
Where can I find this product, and how new is it? I haven't seen these before. I love the cookies! I never buy them because I don't want to eat all of the big cookies and this snack size container would be perfect!
Jamie W.
Jackson, OH
Where do you find the minis?
makia h.
Memphis , TN
What do you eat these cookies with?
Christy O.
Where can I find these minis?

Walmart