Keebler E.L.Fudge Original Cookies uploaded by Ciara W.

BY KEEBLER

Made Special In The Hollow Tree®, These Butter Sandwich Cookies In A Fun Elfin™ Shape Contain A Delicious Fudge Crème Filling Made From 100% Real Cocoa.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid) Sugar Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm, And Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness) Dextrose Contains 2% Or Less Of High Fructose Corn Syrup Cocoa Processed With Alkali Eggs Cocoa Salt Whey Cornstarch Soy Lecithin Baking Soda Butter (Cream, Salt) Natural And Artificial Flavors

• Anyone know how to get these free in the mail? I ... Be the first to answer!
  • If I wanted a healthier option that would taste like this, what s...5 Answers
  • Does it actually taste good? never tried anything like this befor...5 Answers
Keebler E.L.Fudge Original Cookies
  • "The cookies arent too hard crunchy and the chocolate fudge in the middle is really good too.I like the way Keebler Fudge cookies taste with the chocolate in the middle which you can take the cookie apart if you don't like the outside and only want the inside but I like all of the cookie with a tall glass of milk" in 6 reviews
  • "BUT there is a problem I cant stop eating them when I get them!" in 6 reviews
  • "The cookies taste great and I never feel bad throwing them in the cart on impulse because they don't break the bank. " in 5 reviews
  • "I love the buttery taste to they have and the double stuffed ones are amazing!" in 3 reviews
Camille H.
Sandy, UT
These are literally my favorite cookie ever. I love how buttery the cookies are, and the chocolate cream is delicious. I could genuinely eat a whole package by myself. These are the cookies I don’t share with my kids.
Liz R.
Frankfort, IN
I grew up loving these cookies, so they hold a very special place in my heart. I remember buying the double stuffed. It is absolute perfection to dunk in a cup of milk. The chocolate does in fact taste like fudge and the cookies on top and bottom are just like a shortbread cookie. Very simple and very delicious.
Monda T.
Shakopee, MN
My mouth waters just thinking about these! MMM such a yummy chocolaty snack! For a little Keebler cookie, they sure to pack a rich punch! I could eat an entire sleeve in one sitting. They are so delicous. I also love the classic character that they print on the cookie shape. Brings me back to my childhood. Buy these and feel happy for a while!
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
This is another blast from the past! I used to love these cookies as a kid and I still love them as an adult. The fudge center isn't overly sweet, and the sandwich cookies are so buttery and delicious. They're perfect for snacking on or when I have a sweet tooth and just need something small to satisfy my craving. So good!
Kerry T.
Agawam, MA
I love these cookies! I always say I'm going to have 2 but once I eat them I can't get enough. The chocolate is the perfect creamy texture. Mmmm. This is a must have for anyone. Beware though, you can't have just a couple.
Rouland R.
Orlando, FL
I love how these taste. But what I don't like is the way the separate easy, so with kids that can get a bit messy. I have lurches these many times. I will be purchasing again. Not the healthiest snack for kids.
Rose N.
New Franklin, OH
Gosh these are so good! I will always cheat on my diets with these suckers! I have been eating these things since preschool. I wish they were healthier but really who cares?! Affordable, delicious, and a staple for any snacker, I think! I will always munch on these!
Lauren N.
Indianapolis, IN
These were some of my favorite cookies growing up. I loved how they each had a little message on the back, and they tasted great! The chocolate frosting tasted great with the cookie, and like any cookie, they tasted great with milk!
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
These are by far one of my favorite cookies! The cookie is a nice crisp shortbread cookie. Very delicious. They are filled with this smooth creamy fudge. It is so rich and a nice compliment to the lightness of the cookie.
Rachel N.
North Bingham, PA
My all time favorite not so healthy snack. But then again what yummy snack is healthy! The double stuffed is especially my favorite. I buy these all the time while out grocery shopping as a late night snack to myself
Shelbie S.
Moraine, OH
Do you eat these with milk or without ?
Reid C.
Tupelo, MS
Are these good?
KELLY L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does anyone have any recipe ideas for these cookies? I'd love to try a recipe which includes them.
Ashley W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Have you tried the double stuffed? They are soooo good!
Lauren H.
Rochester, MI
If I wanted a healthier option that would taste like this, what should I choose?