Keebler E.L.Fudge Double Stuffed Cookies uploaded by Amber M.Keebler E.L.Fudge Double Stuffed Cookies uploaded by Brynn C.Keebler E.L.Fudge Double Stuffed Cookies uploaded by Marissa W.

BY KEEBLER

Made Special In The Hollow Tree®, These Butter Sandwich Cookies In A Fun Elfin™ Shape Are Double Stuffed With A Delicious Fudge Crème Filling Made From 100% Real Cocoa.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid) Sugar Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness) Dextrose Cocoa Processed With Alkali Contains 2% Or Less Of High Fructose Corn Syrup Cocoa Eggs Salt Whey Baking Soda Soy Lecithin Butter (Cream, Salt) Natural And Artificial Flavors

Keebler E.L.Fudge Double Stuffed Cookies
  • "my kids love having the Keebler cookies double stuffed with a big glass of milk " in 2 reviews
  • "It has the perfect amount of chocolate balanced between two crunchy butter cookies." in 1 review
  • "These are such a guilty pleasure of mine, I can eat so many of these in one sitting that I have to try and limit myself!" in 1 review
Danica S.
My mom bought to use a lot growing up and I still love them to this day... if I can find them. Two of my kids don't like these as much as other cookies but the other child loves them as much as I do!
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These cookies bring out the part of me that'll never grow up, in my opinion! First, a glass of milk is always necessary and I never can go without dunking them, followed by sucking all the milk out and eating the now soft cookie.
Jessamyn T.
Chalmette, LA
I absolutely love the keebler elf cookies like these, but I can never find them. It is impossible to find this particular brand, but when I do it is like Christmas and my birthday rolled into one. Oh, you divine little elves, let me bite off your little heads with joy.
Kaitlyn J.
Love these cookies! They are sweet but not too sweet, which is my fave! I could eat a whole package, they're so tasty!
Olivia C.
THESE ARE TO DIE FOR!!! MY favorite cookies growing up were E.L.Fudge cookies and I would always double them up but now I do not have too! The cookie is also a great cookie on its own! The whole thing cookie is a huge hit in my book!
Karil C.
Conway, AR
These cookies are so decadently delicious. They have the perfect amount of double fudge. They'e also reasonably priced, so everyone can enjoy. Unless, you're like me, and hide them for yourself.
Shannon C.
yes, yes, yes. These cookies are so good and big! 2 of them feels like 4 , so they are very satisfying. They are a tiny bit healthier than other options out there and like I said, 2 feels like 4. Very tasty, and dipped in milk, can't be beat! I would say you should try these.
Savanna N.
Columbus , GA
Can't. Get. Enough. You cannot stop at one! Our whole family loves these! Make sure you grab some next time you're at your local grocers!
Carla M.
Ahhh i love these so much, i always go to stop n shop with my mom and i make her buy me these. my family likes these too
Malory V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I loved these cookies growing up. I would take them apart, eat one cookie plain, try to roll up the chocolate, eat the chocolate, and then throw the 2nd cookie away. Now I would eat it it normally, and they are still delicious!
Kayla L.
Which is your favorite type of keebler cookies ?
Jessamyn T.
Chalmette, LA
Does anyone have any idea what stores might have this in stock in the new orleans area? They aren't at walmart.

Walmart