Keebler E.L.Fudge Double Stuffed Cookies uploaded by Amber M.Keebler E.L.Fudge Double Stuffed Cookies uploaded by Brynn C.Keebler E.L.Fudge Double Stuffed Cookies uploaded by Marissa W.

BY KEEBLER

Made Special In The Hollow Tree®, These Butter Sandwich Cookies In A Fun Elfin™ Shape Are Double Stuffed With A Delicious Fudge Crème Filling Made From 100% Real Cocoa.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid) Sugar Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness) Dextrose Cocoa Processed With Alkali Contains 2% Or Less Of High Fructose Corn Syrup Cocoa Eggs Salt Whey Baking Soda Soy Lecithin Butter (Cream, Salt) Natural And Artificial Flavors

Keebler E.L.Fudge Double Stuffed Cookies
  • "my kids love having the Keebler cookies double stuffed with a big glass of milk " in 2 reviews
  • "It has the perfect amount of chocolate balanced between two crunchy butter cookies." in 1 review
  • "These are such a guilty pleasure of mine, I can eat so many of these in one sitting that I have to try and limit myself!" in 1 review
Penny B.
Creston, NC
Love these cookies, takes me back to the early 90's when life was simple. Not sure I've seen these in stores in a few years now.
Linda K.
Hartsville, TN
These cookies are so good.They have a great crunch on the outside and the fudge in the middle is so good...my family loves them!!
Robin K.
Fort Smith
With these you get the best of both worlds.frosting and a cookie.i love the flavor and they are not real hard like some cookies.
heather a.
Philadelphia, PA
Used to have these all the time when i was little! so good the center of the cookie is the best part and with a cup of milk yum
Cassidy T.
Tifton, GA
I think the name speaks for itself...it's good! You definitely can't stop at one. My family enjoys them with a glass of milk.
Catherine P.
Ocean Springs, MS
Another childhood favorite. Double stuff is even better than the regular cookies but those i can't resist when impulse buying
Stephanie D.
Hudson, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is so good I can never eat just one I love the first taste I love the the cookies that you know they are it's so good
Julia L.
Essex, MD
Probably one of my favorite cookies, the double stuff on the inside really adds to the already great flavor of the cookie.
Heather W.
Cincinnati, OH
These are great cookies! I love the thick fudgy center. Yum! Have loved these since I was a child and probably always will!
Carla M.
Ahhh i love these so much, i always go to stop n shop with my mom and i make her buy me these. my family likes these too
Kayla L.
Which is your favorite type of keebler cookies ?
Jessamyn T.
Chalmette, LA
Does anyone have any idea what stores might have this in stock in the new orleans area? They aren't at walmart.

Walmart