Keebler E.L.Fudge Double Stuffed Cookies uploaded by Marissa W.Keebler E.L.Fudge Double Stuffed Cookies uploaded by Brynn C.Keebler E.L.Fudge Double Stuffed Cookies uploaded by Amber M.

BY KEEBLER

Made Special In The Hollow Tree®, These Butter Sandwich Cookies In A Fun Elfin™ Shape Are Double Stuffed With A Delicious Fudge Crème Filling Made From 100% Real Cocoa.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid) Sugar Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness) Dextrose Cocoa Processed With Alkali Contains 2% Or Less Of High Fructose Corn Syrup Cocoa Eggs Salt Whey Baking Soda Soy Lecithin Butter (Cream, Salt) Natural And Artificial Flavors

Buy on Jet.com
  • "my kids love having the Keebler cookies double stuffed with a big glass of milk " in 2 reviews
  • "It has the perfect amount of chocolate balanced between two crunchy butter cookies." in 1 review
  • "These are such a guilty pleasure of mine, I can eat so many of these in one sitting that I have to try and limit myself!" in 1 review
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have loved these cookies since I was a little girl! I just recently discovered that there were double stuffed ones! I never even knew they existed! Boy am I one happy camper to snag these! I feel like I am a little girl again! I will definitely buy these more often!
Amber R.
Allentown, PA
These have been a guilty pleasure of mine since I was a child. The cookie is nice and buttery, comes apart easily but doesn't crumble. And the fudge in between is the perfect balance of sweet, but not too sweet.
Lucy L.
Richmond, KY
This is my favorite cookie ever!! The chocolate has such a good rich flavor and the cookie is delicious. The cookie is always soft and the chocolate has a great constancy similar to fudge
Alexia A.
Owensboro, KY
This cookie is my favorite by all means favorite cookie ever. They are literally my go to every time I buy cookies! I swear I can eat a whole pack to myself in just two days! They arent expensive at all and you can find them in just about any store there is and they are very good alone and with milk. I recommend if you haven't or even if you have go out and buy this cookie especially the double stuffed!
Jessamyn T.
Chalmette, LA
I absolutely love the keebler elf cookies like these, but I can never find them. It is impossible to find this particular brand, but when I do it is like Christmas and my birthday rolled into one. Oh, you divine little elves, let me bite off your little heads with joy.
Deja C.
lol I got it I was gonna loose it but I'm gonna go to eat and I got a ride home and I'm gonna be a big dad to my niece and niece I know she got my mom to ask her to come home tomorrow she said bye to the movies and movies all the way back home from work to go to eat with me and niece
Danica S.
My mom bought to use a lot growing up and I still love them to this day... if I can find them. Two of my kids don't like these as much as other cookies but the other child loves them as much as I do!
Olivia C.
THESE ARE TO DIE FOR!!! MY favorite cookies growing up were E.L.Fudge cookies and I would always double them up but now I do not have too! The cookie is also a great cookie on its own! The whole thing cookie is a huge hit in my book!
William H.
Farmville, VA
Great cookie and when the pack is empty you always want more. Personally I would buy this over other cookie products and mostly do. Where I live this product is usually costs a little more than other options but I do but it quite often.
Shannon C.
yes, yes, yes. These cookies are so good and big! 2 of them feels like 4 , so they are very satisfying. They are a tiny bit healthier than other options out there and like I said, 2 feels like 4. Very tasty, and dipped in milk, can't be beat! I would say you should try these.
Jessamyn T.
Chalmette, LA
Does anyone have any idea what stores might have this in stock in the new orleans area? They aren't at walmart.
Kayla L.
Which is your favorite type of keebler cookies ?