Keebler E.L.Fudge Double Stuffed Cookies uploaded by Amber M.Keebler E.L.Fudge Double Stuffed Cookies uploaded by Brynn C.Keebler E.L.Fudge Double Stuffed Cookies uploaded by Marissa W.

BY KEEBLER

Made Special In The Hollow Tree®, These Butter Sandwich Cookies In A Fun Elfin™ Shape Are Double Stuffed With A Delicious Fudge Crème Filling Made From 100% Real Cocoa.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid) Sugar Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness) Dextrose Cocoa Processed With Alkali Contains 2% Or Less Of High Fructose Corn Syrup Cocoa Eggs Salt Whey Baking Soda Soy Lecithin Butter (Cream, Salt) Natural And Artificial Flavors

Keebler E.L.Fudge Double Stuffed Cookies
  • "my kids love having the Keebler cookies double stuffed with a big glass of milk " in 2 reviews
  • "It has the perfect amount of chocolate balanced between two crunchy butter cookies." in 1 review
  • "These are such a guilty pleasure of mine, I can eat so many of these in one sitting that I have to try and limit myself!" in 1 review
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have loved these cookies since I was a little girl! I just recently discovered that there were double stuffed ones! I never even knew they existed! Boy am I one happy camper to snag these! I feel like I am a little girl again! I will definitely buy these more often!
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the Keebler cookies and crackers brand so much, and I love these cookies they are my all-time favorite cookies ever as a child. My kids love to eat these too, so I purchased them for their needs. Great buttery cookie in a nice flavored chocolate fudge in the middle specific sandwich cookie if you love chocolate and just plain butter cookies.
Carrie W.
I could finish an entire package of these suckers! They are so good. I rarely get them just because of how much I could eat in one sitting but when I finally get them I cannot put them down. Such an awesome cookie
Jessamyn T.
Chalmette, LA
I absolutely love the keebler elf cookies like these, but I can never find them. It is impossible to find this particular brand, but when I do it is like Christmas and my birthday rolled into one. Oh, you divine little elves, let me bite off your little heads with joy.
Deja C.
lol I got it I was gonna loose it but I'm gonna go to eat and I got a ride home and I'm gonna be a big dad to my niece and niece I know she got my mom to ask her to come home tomorrow she said bye to the movies and movies all the way back home from work to go to eat with me and niece
Danica S.
My mom bought to use a lot growing up and I still love them to this day... if I can find them. Two of my kids don't like these as much as other cookies but the other child loves them as much as I do!
Olivia C.
THESE ARE TO DIE FOR!!! MY favorite cookies growing up were E.L.Fudge cookies and I would always double them up but now I do not have too! The cookie is also a great cookie on its own! The whole thing cookie is a huge hit in my book!
Ashley M.
Bethlehem, PA
Love e.l. fudge cookies for a sweet snack during the day. I am a repeat consumer of these cookies. I love the sweet chocolate taste. They are affordable when I can find them on sale at my local grocery store.
Jessie L.
Madison
I used to love these as a child and until reconnect didn't realize they still made them. Food Lion regularly has them and they go on sale a lot which is great considering they're usually almost $5.00 a package. The price kills me but hasn't stopped me from purchasing them.
William H.
Farmville, VA
Great cookie and when the pack is empty you always want more. Personally I would buy this over other cookie products and mostly do. Where I live this product is usually costs a little more than other options but I do but it quite often.
Jessamyn T.
Chalmette, LA
Does anyone have any idea what stores might have this in stock in the new orleans area? They aren't at walmart.
Kayla L.
Which is your favorite type of keebler cookies ?

back