Food & SnacksBakeryCookiesKeebler
EL Fudge Elfwich Cookies, Double Stuffed Original

Keebler E.L. Fudge Elfwich Cookies, Double Stuffed Original

by Keebler

Does anyone have any idea what stores might have this in stock in the new orleans area? They aren't at walmart.
Which is your favorite type of keebler cookies ?
Start your review of Keebler E.L. Fudge Elfwich Cookies, Double Stuffed Original!
W Valley City, UT
I do not eat cookies very often but when I do these are my first choice. I like the buttery cookie paired with the chocolate, these are so good. I would like it if they sold smaller packages like oreo does with only a few cookies in a pack instead of so many. I usually have to throw half of the pack away from going stale because they do not get eaten in time. Other than that I recommend these Keebler cookies.
Mayville, ND
Purchased at: Target
Nostalgia! I loved these as a kid so I had to pick some up from target pickup a few weeks ago. They tasted just as good and I’m so glad they haven’t changed! Perfect chocolate flavor and not too sweet!
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Keebler E.L. Fudge Elfwich Cookies, Double Stuffed Original uploaded by Deborah Q.
Double stuff e l fudge elfwich cookies are my favorite cookies from the keebler elves. they've been my favorite since I was a little girl and of course I introduce them to my children. They have a nice layer of chocolate that does not taste artificial inside. I highly recommend them to any mother that hasn't given them to their children yet.
Johnstown, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is my favorite cookie. The chocolate is different in a food way. Softer,velvety..But not rich at all. I do love the little elves too. But these aren't cheap to me. I am not a huge sweet tooth person. But I love these. Also one cookie I prefer alone no milk it is perfect as is.
Stamford, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I used to love eating these when I was little, like most children I loved licking the fudge off the cookie. Now that I'm older they don't taste the same, I find myself scrapping the fudge off and throwing it away and then eat I would eat the cookie.
Wildwood, MO
These are almost in our house as much as double stuffed Oreos which is saying a lot! The filling is the perfect level of chocolate and I love how the cookies have different images on them. Definitely will continue to buy.
I usually like vanilla creme filled cookies, but these Fudge Double Stuffed cookies are delicious. Double filling is always a win. I love that it is resealable, always ensuring a fresh cookie.
My mom bought to use a lot growing up and I still love them to this day... if I can find them. Two of my kids don't like these as much as other cookies but the other child loves them as much as I do!
Cranston, RI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I’ve always loved E.L. Fudge, even since I was a kid; and the doubled stuffed one here, is even more delicious. These are a classic, and the newer top opening makes it stay fresher longer. I would definitely buy again.
Waterford, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I absolutely love the Keebler E.L. Fudge double stuffed cookies. The taste of the chocolate in the cookies are amazing. If I was able to I would eat then literally all the time. Keebler does not need to change nothing about these cookies.