Keebler E.L. Fudge Double Stuffed Butter Sandwich Cookies uploaded by Marissa W.Keebler E.L. Fudge Double Stuffed Butter Sandwich Cookies uploaded by Brynn C.Keebler E.L. Fudge Double Stuffed Butter Sandwich Cookies uploaded by Amber M.

BY KEEBLER

Keebler™.
Uncommonly Made, Uncommonly Good®.
Made with 100% cocoa!
New look!
Same great taste.
E.L. Fudge®.
Double stuffed.
Butter sandwich cookies with fudge creme filling.
Naturally flavored with other natural flavors. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "my kids love having the Keebler cookies double stuffed with a big glass of milk " in 2 reviews
  • "It has the perfect amount of chocolate balanced between two crunchy butter cookies." in 1 review
  • "These are such a guilty pleasure of mine, I can eat so many of these in one sitting that I have to try and limit myself!" in 1 review
Tia C.
Dierks, AR
These just make me think of my childhood! I would gorge myself on these delicious fudgey goodness! Now my son loves them as much as i once did..and still do :D....These are a staple in our pantry and will continue to be so! I would recommend them to everyone...but honestly who doesn't like them already!
Shannon C.
yes, yes, yes. These cookies are so good and big! 2 of them feels like 4 , so they are very satisfying. They are a tiny bit healthier than other options out there and like I said, 2 feels like 4. Very tasty, and dipped in milk, can't be beat! I would say you should try these.
Jessamyn T.
Chalmette, LA
I absolutely love the keebler elf cookies like these, but I can never find them. It is impossible to find this particular brand, but when I do it is like Christmas and my birthday rolled into one. Oh, you divine little elves, let me bite off your little heads with joy.
Olivia C.
THESE ARE TO DIE FOR!!! MY favorite cookies growing up were E.L.Fudge cookies and I would always double them up but now I do not have too! The cookie is also a great cookie on its own! The whole thing cookie is a huge hit in my book!
Kayla L.
These are my guilty pleasures. Once I start eating I can't stop. So delicious! Never disappoints me. Always meets my expectations never doubt them. Love keebler products. Totally worth the money spent on them. Would always recommend.
jasmin t.
These are so yummy! My grandma always had these in her house growing up! I would always take these cookies out of the cookie jar! I am going to need to buy me some more now that I got the reminder.
Alyssa T.
These cookies are delicious. My favorite part was scrapping the chocolate off with my teeth. These cookies are great to throw in a lunch with a sandwich.
Lisa H.
Belleville , IL
Fair price. Brings back memories. I love these. My daughter loves them too. Can buy at almost any store.
Alexia A.
Owensboro, KY
This cookie is my favorite by all means favorite cookie ever. They are literally my go to every time I buy cookies! I swear I can eat a whole pack to myself in just two days! They arent expensive at all and you can find them in just about any store there is and they are very good alone and with milk. I recommend if you haven't or even if you have go out and buy this cookie especially the double stuffed!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I have loved these cookies since I was a little girl! I just recently discovered that there were double stuffed ones! I never even knew they existed! Boy am I one happy camper to snag these! I feel like I am a little girl again! I will definitely buy these more often!
Jessamyn T.
Chalmette, LA
Does anyone have any idea what stores might have this in stock in the new orleans area? They aren't at walmart.
Kayla L.
Which is your favorite type of keebler cookies ?