Keebler E.L. Fudge Butter Sandwich Cookies uploaded by Ciara W.

BY KEEBLER #50 in Cookies

Elfin shaped cookies. With fudge creme filling. Made with 100% real cocoa. Naturally flavored. see more...

• Anyone know how to get these free in the mail? I ...Be the first to answer!
  • If I wanted a healthier option that would taste like this, what sho...5 Answers
  • Does it actually taste good? never tried anything like this before ...5 Answers
Keebler E.L. Fudge Butter Sandwich Cookies
  • "The cookies arent too hard crunchy and the chocolate fudge in the middle is really good too.I like the way Keebler Fudge cookies taste with the chocolate in the middle which you can take the cookie apart if you don't like the outside and only want the inside but I like all of the cookie with a tall glass of milk" in 6 reviews
  • "BUT there is a problem I cant stop eating them when I get them!" in 6 reviews
  • "The cookies taste great and I never feel bad throwing them in the cart on impulse because they don't break the bank. " in 5 reviews
  • "I love the buttery taste to they have and the double stuffed ones are amazing!" in 3 reviews
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Foodie Expert
I love these cookies! They are a great cheat treat and and easy snack to bring to the beach! I just throw them into my beach tote and head out the door to the beach! The one con about them is they might melt a little in your bag but I recommend putting them in the cooler to keep them fresh and cool with your beverages!
Chastity B.
Chastity B.
Foodie Expert
I actually have a box of these on my floor right now. Definitely affordable, for a time I forgot about these and when I ate them for the first time in about 10 years it took me back to being a kid. It is unlike any other cookie and its so amazing. I would recommend this to anyone who hasn't tried it!
Danielle O.
Danielle O.
Wichita, KS
Let's talk about how heartbroken it makes me that every time I try and find these, they are sold out. Seriously a household favorite and I can't ever find them. My 2 yr old loves them just as much as his dad and I. Maybe I should order them on amazon, so I will always have them.
Kati S.
Kati S.
Omaha, NE
These cookies are amazing! They aren't too soft or too hard. They don't just crumble when you bith them, either! The chocolate is so good and addicting! I bought them at WalMart for a very cheap prices, which is always a plus! I have told everyone I've met about these cookies!
Samanatha D.
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
Foodie Expert
These are amazing and I love the fact that you cannot eat just one. Yes my scale does not agree with me on this but it's okay. I would rather eat these than eat Oreo's. Everything about this cookie is absoluly amazing . I do not have one bad thing to say about this cookie.
Jenna T.
Jenna T.
Sacramento, CA
Foodie Expert
I am not really sure why these aren't number one in cookies, or at least the top 10. Perhaps the masses haven't had the exposure to these amazing cookies like they should? The chocolate fudge in the middle is so freakin' good, I think that's what puts them over the top.
Ara S.
Ara S.
Bowling Green, KY
Foodie Expert
I absolutely LOVE these cookies!! The fudge middle is so creamy and delightful. I like my cookies reversed because I am not a big chocolate fan. I like these better than Oreos! Even there reversed cookies. I would recommend these to people because I like them so much!
Cidalia S.
Cidalia S.
rehoboth, MA
Yes, yes, yes, yes. So sweet and fun to pull apart. The fudge is very rich and the cookie is buttery and mildly sweet. I honestly can't eat more than a few of these, but that's whats great about it. It's that little something that gets you through that craving.
Natalie T.
Natalie T.
Zanesville, OH
This has been one of my favorite cookies since I was a little girl chowing on them at my grandma's house. Great in milk, great without milk. You really just can't go wrong with the buttery cookie coupled with the chocolate iced center. Best sandwich cookie.
Amber P.
Amber P.
Foodie Expert
My favorite Keebler sweet snack! The fudge in the middle is extra smooth and creamy! Makes a great combination with the butter cookies! I normally buy them at Walmart or local grocery store. Highly recommend trying these especially if you love chocolate!
Shelbie S.
Shelbie S.
Moraine, OH
Do you eat these with milk or without ?
Reid C.
Reid C.
Tupelo, MS
Are these good?
KELLY L.
KELLY L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
Does anyone have any recipe ideas for these cookies? I'd love to try a recipe which includes them.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Have you tried the double stuffed? They are soooo good!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Rochester, MI
If I wanted a healthier option that would taste like this, what should I choose?