Keebler Disney Frozen Graham Snacks Cinnamon uploaded by Karin B.Keebler Disney Frozen Graham Snacks Cinnamon uploaded by Kelsey C.Keebler Disney Frozen Graham Snacks Cinnamon uploaded by Delaney B.

BY KEEBLER

No High Fructose Corn Syrupno Artificial Colorsno Artificial Flavors

Kelsey C.
Bakersfield, CA
These are my daughters favorite snack! Not only are they fun because they are in the shape of frozen characters, but they're nutritious. They aren't a cookie, they're a graham cracker. And they're a steal at around two dollars a box!
Nora R.
My daughter loves frozen and she loves these graham crackers with a nice glass of cold milk or a nice a few gram crackers as a snack throughout the day with some peanut butter definitely affordable you can find them at any store you can add new tele-peanut butter and they are
Talena T.
Greenville, SC
I bought these Keebler graham cracker snacks for my daughter and she said they don't really taste like graham crackers that the taste is a little doll so I don't really recommend them to anyone although I do like the other keebler products
Michelle A.
Farmingdale, NY
I made a chocolate chip dip and used these as the cookies and they were a big hit! The frozen characters are so cute and so is the packaging. You aren't grabbing these for a healthy snack but they are sure delicious!
Kyla P.
Kenosha, WI
These are not my favorite graham cracker bites at all. I think the idea is cute to base these crackers on different characters but they do not taste very good in my opinion. They are kind of dry and I would never purchase them again
Heather B.
Midland, TX
These crackers have a great flavor. You can tasye the cinnamon and some honey as well. The shapes are perfect for kids of all ages amd some that still feel like a kid!
Kasey C.
Belfast, ME
My 5 year old son insisted that we buy these crackers, and then he hated them. He said they were too-cinnamony and refused to eat them, then they got pushed to the back of the cabinet and went bad. I wish they came in a honey-graham flavor as well, maybe my son would have liked them more.
Allison W.
Auburn, WA
I love the Frozen variety of these graham crackers because of the cinnamon they have on them! They always taste so fresh and they are pretty guilt free. Dipped in milk or whipped cream, you're in for a killer snack.
Caressa H.
Johnston, IA
My daughters picked these out because of course the Frozen pictures on them drew them in. They taste like cinnamon flavored cardboard! They're awful! So if your kiddos are like mine and are drawn to the box, please do not give in! Never again will I let that trick me.
Azalia B.
New Bedford , MA
Love these Keebler snack cups! These are the perfect snack for my daughter! These graham crackers are the perfect healthy snack. It's hard to share these with my daughter lol! Just grab and go!

back