Keebler Disney Frozen Graham Snacks Cinnamon uploaded by Kelsey C.Keebler Disney Frozen Graham Snacks Cinnamon uploaded by Karin B.

BY KEEBLER

No High Fructose Corn Syrupno Artificial Colorsno Artificial Flavors

Kelsey C.
Bakersfield, CA
These are my daughters favorite snack! Not only are they fun because they are in the shape of frozen characters, but they're nutritious. They aren't a cookie, they're a graham cracker. And they're a steal at around two dollars a box!
Nora R.
My daughter loves frozen and she loves these graham crackers with a nice glass of cold milk or a nice a few gram crackers as a snack throughout the day with some peanut butter definitely affordable you can find them at any store you can add new tele-peanut butter and they are
Nicole K.
Fresno, CA
These are my son's favorite. He's in love with frozen but they are actually really good. I love that they are small and it's less likely he'll make a mess with them since they easily fit in his hand and mouth. I also eat them too! They are that good!!
Heather B.
Midland, TX
These crackers have a great flavor. You can tasye the cinnamon and some honey as well. The shapes are perfect for kids of all ages amd some that still feel like a kid!
Kasey C.
Belfast, ME
My 5 year old son insisted that we buy these crackers, and then he hated them. He said they were too-cinnamony and refused to eat them, then they got pushed to the back of the cabinet and went bad. I wish they came in a honey-graham flavor as well, maybe my son would have liked them more.
Caressa H.
Johnston, IA
My daughters picked these out because of course the Frozen pictures on them drew them in. They taste like cinnamon flavored cardboard! They're awful! So if your kiddos are like mine and are drawn to the box, please do not give in! Never again will I let that trick me.
Alisa G.
These are my daughter's FAVORITE! She loves Frozen so these are the perfect treats for her and her friends. I actually tasted them and they taste a little like the cinnamon Scooby Doo snacks cookies but they make my daughter smile so thats' all that matters!
Stacy S.
These are fantastic! They taste great and are cute too. The bag is perfect for snacking size. Sometimes they're a bit over priced, but I stock up when they are on sale.
Megan M.
Roosevelt, UT
Both of my girls love to snacks on these. They taste pretty good. They could use a bit more cinnamon but for kids they are great.
Karin B.
Saraland , AL
My daughter loves these. Perfect size for tiny hands and they taste great. Perfect to pack for her snack for school.