GroceryBakeryKeebler
Deluxe Grahams Fudge Covered Graham Crackers

Keebler Deluxe Grahams Fudge Covered Graham Crackers

by Keebler

Baked To Perfection In The Hollow Tree®, These Crispy Grahams Are Covered With Delicious Fudge Made From 100% Real Cocoa. Uncommonly Made. Uncommonly Good.

Sugar Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid) Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel, Soybean And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness) Graham Flour Cocoa Processed With Alkali Contains 2% Or Less Of Whey Molasses High Fructose Corn Syrup Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate) Salt Sorbitan Tristearate Soy Lecithin Artificial Flavor

How big are these?
Is this too hard for someone with braces? I want to try it, but I also don't want to brake a bracket.
Start your review of Keebler Deluxe Grahams Fudge Covered Graham Crackers!
Product Highlights
These are my all time favorite childhood cookies.in reviews
They are a little pricey, but well worth it if you are going to splurge.in reviews
These cookies are really good, they are a glorified ghram cracker dipped in chocolate but even better x10 :) in reviews
Batoul J.
Milwaukee, WI
Best cookies i have ever had! For sure worth their price! The best part is the sweet taste they have; not too much and just right!
Aimee C.
Racine, WI
These a so good! I love chocolate covered graham crackers and they taste so good if you put them in the freezer!
Stephanie M.
Muncie, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
THESE ARE SO GOOD WOW. LOWKEY DISAPPOINTED IT ISNT REAL GRAHAM CRACKERS BUT STILL V GOOD. I am lactose intolerant I am aware but IDC STILL BOMB
Danielle V.
Tucson, AZ
Deluxe grams are a family favorite! When we buy them they go so fast! They are so delicious! They are perfect. Not too hard but have a good crisp in the middle. Milk goes so well with these cookies. I can honestly eat the whole package by myself but I hold myself back lol.
Loren M.
I don't really like these. They are dry and crumbly. No real distinguishable taste in them.
Alyssa S.
These are my favorite for smores! No need to bring the chocolate and the graham cracker when you bring these cookies to the fire.
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
These are very yummy and the right amount of sweetness. I love eating this with milk. It does get a little messy because the chocolate melts when you hold it to long, but i don't mind it. These are also good to use when you make amores as well!
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Another favorite from visiting my grandparents when I was younger - these, too, would be quickly eaten within the first day or two of being there, and for good reason. The thick coating of chocolate on the graham that I already love is just heaven!
Kristie B.
These are addicting. I used to dip Graham crackers in icing, but then I tried these... Ugh the texture is incredible and you can't have just one. You can't. Lol I love anything Graham cracker.
Cherry J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I don't think I can say enough about how good these are! Graham crackers and chocolate go so well together. These are always a good treat!