BY KEEBLER

Baked To Perfection In The Hollow Tree®, These Crispy Grahams Are Covered With Delicious Fudge Made From 100% Real Cocoa. Uncommonly Made. Uncommonly Good.

Sugar Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid) Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel, Soybean And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness) Graham Flour Cocoa Processed With Alkali Contains 2% Or Less Of Whey Molasses High Fructose Corn Syrup Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate) Salt Sorbitan Tristearate Soy Lecithin Artificial Flavor

Keebler Deluxe Grahams Cookies
  • "They are a little pricey, but well worth it if you are going to splurge." in 1 review
  • "These are my all time favorite childhood cookies." in 1 review
  • "These cookies are really good, they are a glorified ghram cracker dipped in chocolate but even better x10 :) " in 1 review
Danielle V.
Deluxe grams are a family favorite! When we buy them they go so fast! They are so delicious! They are perfect. Not too hard but have a good crisp in the middle. Milk goes so well with these cookies. I can honestly eat the whole package by myself but I hold myself back lol.
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
These are very yummy and the right amount of sweetness. I love eating this with milk. It does get a little messy because the chocolate melts when you hold it to long, but i don't mind it. These are also good to use when you make amores as well!
riz z.
Flushing, NY
These cookies are another great favorite in my family. We like these a lot. In fact, we like these so much that they don't linger at our house. The chocolate over the grahams are just perfect. This is a very good cookie to munch along with coffee or tea. If you don't pay close attention, you will eat more than you meant to. They are very good.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Another favorite from visiting my grandparents when I was younger - these, too, would be quickly eaten within the first day or two of being there, and for good reason. The thick coating of chocolate on the graham that I already love is just heaven!
Samantha S.
In the cookie world, I would say these fall in the middle. They are not bad but they are not memorable either. The chocolate tastes very sweet and rather artificial and the cookie part doesn't really taste like much. These also tend to melt in my pantry so it's hard to just grab one cookie.
Susan F.
Clancy, MT
This cookie reminds me of my grandmother. She had a pantry full of store-bought cookies - and chocolate covered graham crackers were always amongst them. I like them too much to buy them very often :) Somehow, the whole package can disappear very quickly!
Kristie  B.
These are addicting. I used to dip Graham crackers in icing, but then I tried these... Ugh the texture is incredible and you can't have just one. You can't. Lol I love anything Graham cracker.
Renee B.
Chesterfield, MO
These are amazing!! It's almost like a s'more but without the marshmallow. My Grandma gave these to me as a snack when I was little and I always forget about them, craving them now!!
Pam M.
Powhatan, VA
I am not a big prepackaged cookie eater but I have a few favorites I buy once in a while for a different kind of treat. These are one of my go to occasional favorites. The light taste of graham cracker covered in milk chocolate. Delicious!
Jade C.
DACULA, GA
One of my favorite cookies! Graham crackers are great! Covered in fudge? Even better! These are perfect in the freezer. I hate to admit that I probably eat this a little more frequently than I should...
Selena R.
Is this too hard for someone with braces? I want to try it, but I also don't want to brake a bracket.
Kacie S.