BY KEEBLER

Keebler???? Club???? Dash of Salt Crackers.
New!
Light, flaky, buttery...
50% less sodium than original Club???? crackers. see more...

Kimmie T.
Ogden , UT
These crackers go great with a topping! Personally I love chicken salad on top. The light salt gives them just that little extra bit of flavor you expect in a crack. And for such an affordable price, why not choose these?
Kristen F.
Winchester, CA
The Keebler Club cracker is great for anytime and anything you may choose to put on it, or just plain. It has a great taste that doesn't detract from additions to it. Just the right amount of salt and a very good texture. The shape makes it attractive to put out on a serving tray. For a cracker that needs no additions to be delicious, Keebler Club crackers fit the bill! Very good. No matter what you put on the Club cracker, the crispness adds to the flavor and the enjoyment. Next party, I will bring out the Keebler Club crackers and watch them disappear.
Carrie M.
Atlanta, GA
I love these crackers on their own or with cheese. They are so light and buttery. If I am going to shop for some crackers these are the ones I look for. I have purchased these several times and highly recommend them to others.
Rachelle J.
Shelton
I love club crackers! So much flavor! A win in my house! Great with cheese and meat, or dipping in tuna salad! Great with soup too!
Katrina S.
I like these crackers. They are also affordable. They aren't really anything but are good for the price.
Shannon C.
Murray, UT
These crackers are my favorite kind. I love the way they melt in my mouth. I buy them really frequently.
Alison E.
Surrey, BC
An excellent snack cracker or party platter cracker.  They are buttery and crisp, and thick enough to hold cheese and meat.  I love the flavour of these crackers and try to have them stocked for all gatherings.  I would highly recommend these to anyone who loves to serve up a crackers and cheese deli platter.