Keebler Danish Wedding Cookies uploaded by Ann M.Keebler Danish Wedding Cookies uploaded by Vivianna S.

Keebler Danish Wedding Cookies

Tradition Meets Tasty Goodness In This Charming Cookie With Chocolatey Chips, Coconut And A Light Dusting Of Powdered Sugar. Uncommonly Made. Uncommonly Good.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid) Sugar Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And Palm Kernel, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil) Coconut Dextrose Whole Grain Oats Cornstarch Contains 2% Or Less Of Invert Sugar Cocoa Salt Whey Cocoa Processed With Alkali Leavening (Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate) Soy Lecithin Artificial Flavor

Catherine P.
These are the perfect size and so light and crunchy- just perfect for something small and sweet. I love a few of these with a cup of tea or a handful after dinner. It is so easy to sit down with a box though!
Amanda R.
Monticello, AR
My absolute favorite bought cookie. Amazing flavor and texture. I love the packaging. It hasn’t changed in years and I hope it never does. That bright pink box is a classic.
April B.
Literally just got done eating a whole box of these a couple days ago. They are probably my favorite cookies to buy from a grocery store, I could eat these all the time if I wouldn't gain a thousand pounds LOL but me and my boyfriend both fight over these cookies, I'll be the one to buy them for myself and he sneaks in and gets them. It's hilarious.
Kristin A.
I used to love these, but I bought them a few months back and they didn't seem to taste the same. I ended up throwing half the box away. Was very disappointed and probably wouldn't recommend them after that.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have always loved these!! I can eat the whole box in one sitting if I'm not paying attention. They are the perfect sized ,sugar covered little bites of heaven. They are one of my all time favorites and if you haven't tried them you need to!
Kassie D.
Crowley, TX
These cookies are sometimes hard to find. Luckily my local Kroger keeps them in stock. We keep about 2 boxes in the cabinet at all times. These are my absolute favorite cookie and I have great childhood memories eating them growing up!
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
These are so delicious! One of my favorite cookies. I haven't seen these in my local grocery store, so I'm wondering if these still exist? They're perfectly sweet! I always look forward to these around the holidays!
Gail T.
Saint Louis, MO
Love these cookies. A delightful treat any day at any time. Always have them in my cookie jar. Great home made taste and flavor. A big hit when I took the the my quilt quilt group meeting. They were gone in a flash.
Kristen G.
Bennett, CO
Who doesn’t love a classic wedding/tea cookie? While I prefer to make them at home myself, these are a nice quick and easy substitute to homemade. They are just the right amount of sweet and not overpowering.
Chancy B.
Mayfield, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This cookies are a must have for every woman. I love this! They are not to rich, but if you have a craving for sweets or chocolate, grab a box of this, and get to snacking. A must buy. Not sure where you can find them, but i am sure local grocery stores sale them.
Chandra  W.
Where can I find these?
Patience G.
Beaverton, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Why are they called danish wedding? anyone