Food & SnacksBakeryCookiesKeebler
Keebler, Crasshopper, Mint & Fudge Cookies

Keebler, Crasshopper, Mint & Fudge Cookies

by Keebler

Make snack time more fun with the Keebler Elves and a batch of delicious Keebler Grasshopper Cookies Mint & Fudge. These delightful treats are fresh from the Hollow Tree and feature delicious fudge-flavored cookies infused with mint and covered with a chocolatey coating for decadent snacking. These yummy cookies are made with pantry-perfect staples like enriched flour and real cocoa for a satisfying anytime dessert treat. No matter your age, Keebler Grasshopper Cookies Mint and Fudge are perfect for snacks at school, the office, traveling, lunchtime, at the game, and more-the Uncommonly Good options are endless. Satisfy your sweet treat craving with the simple goodness of Keebler Grasshopper Cookies Mint and Fudge.

How do these compare to thin mint girl scout cookies?
These look really good where can I buy them ?
Anybody else thinks these are better then thin mints?
Start your review of Keebler, Crasshopper, Mint & Fudge Cookies!
My absolute FAVORITE packaged cookie!! They are the only ones I eat, besides oreos They are like girl scout cookie's 'thin mints' but even better. If you love mint and chocolate combination, with a crispy choco waffer, you will love these!
Lubbock, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Keebler, Crasshopper, Mint & Fudge Cookies uploaded by Sherri F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Delicious chocolate and mint taste in a crunchy cookie! These tasty cookies remind me of thin mint cookies from the Girl Scouts but these are available all year round and I actually think they taste a little better. A favorite cookie treat in my home, I have a hard time not eating half a bag in one sitting! Affordable and easily available at many retailers. Will definitely repurchase.
Jamestown, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love these cookies. I think a little too much.😜 They taste like the thin mint girl scout cookies. I could eat the whole package in one day. They are pricey for how much you get in a pack. I would really like to have more in the package for the same price.
Dellroy
5/5! Has a strong minty and fudge flavor! Thin and crunchy. Great price also and you get a lot!
Ozark, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
These taste exactly like Thin Mints, but are available year round! I like my money to go towards Girl Scouts when possible, but these are great for the rest of the year.
These taste just like thin mints! And come at a great price. I would like to see a dark chocolate version of these because it would complete the mint cookie. Yummy!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
You want girl scout thin mint cookies all year long? Look no further!! These chocolate mint cookies are conveniently located in your grocers cookie isle! These are full of flavor, crunchy and covered with the best sweet ever, chocolate!! What's not to love?! Keebler, Crasshopper, Mint & Fudge Cookies
Bakersfield, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Good when the Girl Scouts aren’t around. Did you know Keebler actually makes the Girl Scout Cookies? So you’re actually getting the same thing for less than half the price!! Who doesn’t love mint and chocolate??? It’s a perfect combination. I can eat a whole package of these in a few days. Delicious!
Neenah, WI
These are just as good as Girl Scout thin mints. I buy these often as a good treat, they’re very crispy and minty and satisfying.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Keebler, Crasshopper, Mint & Fudge Cookies uploaded by Jen N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great cookies! They have a crispy and light texture. The flavor is chocolaty with a minty after taste. These are a great dupe for the Thin Mints® Girl Scout Cookies, they are cheaper too! I’d definitely recommend to others. Love them
Ask a question to the Influenster community...