Keebler Country Style Oatmeal Cookies With Raisins uploaded by Jadiena D.

BY KEEBLER

Made By Keebler Elves In The Hollow Tree®, These Country-style Cookies With Raisins And The Wholesome Goodness Of Oatmeal, Taste Homemade.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid) Sugar Oats Soybean And Palm Oil Raisins High Fructose Corn Syrup Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses Salt Baking Soda Cinnamon Natural Flavor Whey Protein Concentrate Eggs Soy Lecithin

• I love keebler oatmeal cookies. They have a great taste. ...1 Answers
  • Do that have them with chocolate chips1 Answers
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Good to keep around if you have company coming and you want to have a snack, and your company isn't picky, but these are hard and taste terrible. My nieces won't eat them.
Paige H.
These were alright. I love keebler cookies, but like I have said on a lot of store bought cookie reviews, you are better off making your own.
Courtney P.
Kearny, NJ
Very inexpensive and tastes awesome. always have a box around the house, good for random snacking and for your sweet tooth!
gabriela n.
é muito bom ,e diferente as gotas de chocolates são tipo maravilhosa preciso ,nao da vontade de parar de comer ,realmente uma deliçia
Ashley U.
Madison, AL
Keebler is one of my favorite brand of cookies I really enjoyed these ones also but not my top favorite by them!
Cindy H.
I love these cookies, they are really crunchy and you can rally taste the raisins. They are sweet but not to sweet. I just love eating them for snacks. They are the best ones I've found so far.
amanda b.
Denton, TX
Not a fan of oat mill but I like them Thay Where good . But would not get again
Eva C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love these! They are soft enough for my child to eat and they are super healthy! I really enjoy all of the cookies from this brand!
Emilie  H.
Beale AFB , CA
Hit the spot. Yummy with coffee. Had to hide them from the hubby lol if not he would eat all of them
Kayla T.
Gaylord, MI
Keeblers cookies are absolutely amazing. they are very inexpensive and tastes awesome. always have a box around the house
amanda b.
Denton, TX
Do that have them with chocolate chips
Jessica J.
Lynwood , CA
I love keebler oatmeal cookies. They have a great taste. They are so soft and so delicious i recommend these to everyone. The price is right.