Keebler Country Style Oatmeal Cookies With Raisins uploaded by Jadiena D.

BY KEEBLER

Made By Keebler Elves In The Hollow Tree®, These Country-style Cookies With Raisins And The Wholesome Goodness Of Oatmeal, Taste Homemade.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid) Sugar Oats Soybean And Palm Oil Raisins High Fructose Corn Syrup Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses Salt Baking Soda Cinnamon Natural Flavor Whey Protein Concentrate Eggs Soy Lecithin

• I love keebler oatmeal cookies. They have a great taste. ...1 Answers
  • Do that have them with chocolate chips1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Nickole M.
Love oatmeal cookies they are so amazing soft and good just like homemade or like grandma's love love keebler cookie
gabriela n.
é muito bom ,e diferente as gotas de chocolates são tipo maravilhosa preciso ,nao da vontade de parar de comer ,realmente uma deliçia
Courtney P.
Kearny, NJ
Very inexpensive and tastes awesome. always have a box around the house, good for random snacking and for your sweet tooth!
Esmeralda M.
National City, CA
To me they were alright. For my picky 3 year old, well lets just say she spit them out and said " thise aren't good cookies mommy, where's my tasty ones?"
Paige H.
These were alright. I love keebler cookies, but like I have said on a lot of store bought cookie reviews, you are better off making your own.
Rhiannon G.
Love keebler cookies, was a little unsure about these but they were pretty good. Not my all time favorite but still pretty good.
Jadiena D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Favorite oatmeal cookies. I love them. Healthy and super inexpensive. I buy them all the time. I don’t compare it to any other oatmeal cookie.
Cindy H.
I love these cookies, they are really crunchy and you can rally taste the raisins. They are sweet but not to sweet. I just love eating them for snacks. They are the best ones I've found so far.
Alejandra P.
I love oatmeal cookies. And keebler has to be my favorite brand to buy. They're a little bit too hard but soaked in a cup of cold milk and they're great.
Becca M.
Henrico, VA
I absolutely love keebler's country style oatmeal raisin cookies,they remind me of when I was younger and my Nana would bake them and we'd get a huge glass of milk and dip our warm cookies until they would melt in our mouth
amanda b.
Denton, TX
Do that have them with chocolate chips
Jessica J.
Lynwood , CA
I love keebler oatmeal cookies. They have a great taste. They are so soft and so delicious i recommend these to everyone. The price is right.