Keebler Country Style Oatmeal Cookies With Raisins uploaded by Jadiena D.

BY KEEBLER

Made By Keebler Elves In The Hollow Tree®, These Country-style Cookies With Raisins And The Wholesome Goodness Of Oatmeal, Taste Homemade.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid) Sugar Oats Soybean And Palm Oil Raisins High Fructose Corn Syrup Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses Salt Baking Soda Cinnamon Natural Flavor Whey Protein Concentrate Eggs Soy Lecithin

• I love keebler oatmeal cookies. They have a great taste. They are...1 Answers
  • Do that have them with chocolate chips1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Cindy H.
I love these cookies, they are really crunchy and you can rally taste the raisins. They are sweet but not to sweet. I just love eating them for snacks. They are the best ones I've found so far.
Becca M.
Henrico, VA
I absolutely love keebler's country style oatmeal raisin cookies,they remind me of when I was younger and my Nana would bake them and we'd get a huge glass of milk and dip our warm cookies until they would melt in our mouth
KIM A.
Katy, TX
Not bad if you are craving a quick cookie. I usually purchase Keebler cookies when they are on sale, this is not a product I would pay full price for. The oatmeal raisin cookie is not too sweet, but is soft and goes well with coffee or tea.
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Good to keep around if you have company coming and you want to have a snack, and your company isn't picky, but these are hard and taste terrible. My nieces won't eat them.
Toni g.
Columbus, OH
Keebler cookies are one of my go to cookies. I love the fresh home baked taste of the cookies. If your in a rush and don't have time to bake your own buy a pack of these
Esmeralda M.
National City, CA
To me they were alright. For my picky 3 year old, well lets just say she spit them out and said " thise aren't good cookies mommy, where's my tasty ones?"
Alejandra P.
I love oatmeal cookies. And keebler has to be my favorite brand to buy. They're a little bit too hard but soaked in a cup of cold milk and they're great.
natasha m.
IM not a fan of keebler cookies, they are hard and taste very processed. If you are into cookies, either bake them yourself or buy them from a deli.
Jadiena D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Favorite oatmeal cookies. I love them. Healthy and super inexpensive. I buy them all the time. I don’t compare it to any other oatmeal cookie.
Paige H.
These were alright. I love keebler cookies, but like I have said on a lot of store bought cookie reviews, you are better off making your own.
amanda b.
Denton, TX
Do that have them with chocolate chips
Jessica J.
Lynwood , CA
I love keebler oatmeal cookies. They have a great taste. They are so soft and so delicious i recommend these to everyone. The price is right.