BY KEEBLER

Keebler™ Country Style Oatmeal Cookies With Raisins.
New look! Same great taste.
Uncommonly made. Uncommonly Good®
Made with real raisins! see more...

• I love keebler oatmeal cookies. They have a great taste. They are...1 Answers
  • Do that have them with chocolate chips1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Nickole M.
Nickole M.
Love oatmeal cookies they are so amazing soft and good just like homemade or like grandma's love love keebler cookie
Cindy H.
Cindy H.
I love these cookies, they are really crunchy and you can rally taste the raisins. They are sweet but not to sweet. I just love eating them for snacks. They are the best ones I've found so far.
KIM A.
KIM A.
Katy, TX
Not bad if you are craving a quick cookie. I usually purchase Keebler cookies when they are on sale, this is not a product I would pay full price for. The oatmeal raisin cookie is not too sweet, but is soft and goes well with coffee or tea.
Becca M.
Becca M.
Henrico, VA
I absolutely love keebler's country style oatmeal raisin cookies,they remind me of when I was younger and my Nana would bake them and we'd get a huge glass of milk and dip our warm cookies until they would melt in our mouth
Esmeralda M.
Esmeralda M.
National City, CA
To me they were alright. For my picky 3 year old, well lets just say she spit them out and said " thise aren't good cookies mommy, where's my tasty ones?"
Paige H.
Paige H.
These were alright. I love keebler cookies, but like I have said on a lot of store bought cookie reviews, you are better off making your own.
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Kearny, NJ
Very inexpensive and tastes awesome. always have a box around the house, good for random snacking and for your sweet tooth!
Rhiannon G.
Rhiannon G.
Love keebler cookies, was a little unsure about these but they were pretty good. Not my all time favorite but still pretty good.
Alejandra P.
Alejandra P.
I love oatmeal cookies. And keebler has to be my favorite brand to buy. They're a little bit too hard but soaked in a cup of cold milk and they're great.
Eva C.
Eva C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these! They are soft enough for my child to eat and they are super healthy! I really enjoy all of the cookies from this brand!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Lynwood , CA
I love keebler oatmeal cookies. They have a great taste. They are so soft and so delicious i recommend these to everyone. The price is right.
amanda b.
amanda b.
denton,tx
Do that have them with chocolate chips