BY KEEBLER

Keebler™ Country Style Oatmeal Cookies With Raisins.
New look! Same great taste.
Uncommonly made. Uncommonly Good®
Made with real raisins! see more...

• I love keebler oatmeal cookies. They have a great taste. They are...1 Answers
  • Do that have them with chocolate chips1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Cindy H.
I love these cookies, they are really crunchy and you can rally taste the raisins. They are sweet but not to sweet. I just love eating them for snacks. They are the best ones I've found so far.
Nickole M.
Love oatmeal cookies they are so amazing soft and good just like homemade or like grandma's love love keebler cookie
Eva C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these! They are soft enough for my child to eat and they are super healthy! I really enjoy all of the cookies from this brand!
Toni g.
Columbus, OH
Keebler cookies are one of my go to cookies. I love the fresh home baked taste of the cookies. If your in a rush and don't have time to bake your own buy a pack of these
natasha m.
IM not a fan of keebler cookies, they are hard and taste very processed. If you are into cookies, either bake them yourself or buy them from a deli.
Kayla T.
Gaylord, MI
Keeblers cookies are absolutely amazing. they are very inexpensive and tastes awesome. always have a box around the house
Emilie  H.
Beale AFB , CA
Hit the spot. Yummy with coffee. Had to hide them from the hubby lol if not he would eat all of them
Ashley U.
Madison, AL
Keebler is one of my favorite brand of cookies I really enjoyed these ones also but not my top favorite by them!
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Good to keep around if you have company coming and you want to have a snack, and your company isn't picky, but these are hard and taste terrible. My nieces won't eat them.
KIM A.
Katy, TX
Not bad if you are craving a quick cookie. I usually purchase Keebler cookies when they are on sale, this is not a product I would pay full price for. The oatmeal raisin cookie is not too sweet, but is soft and goes well with coffee or tea.
Jessica J.
Lynwood , CA
I love keebler oatmeal cookies. They have a great taste. They are so soft and so delicious i recommend these to everyone. The price is right.
amanda b.
denton,tx
Do that have them with chocolate chips