Food & SnacksBakeryCookiesKeebler
Cookies and Crackers Variety Pack - 12ct

Keebler Cookies and Crackers Variety Pack - 12ct

by Keebler

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Keebler Cookies and Crackers Variety Pack - 12ct!
Sulphur, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Great snack. And it has 3 of the best snacks made. Price is around 6-7 dollars. But if you add up 3 boxes of them separately you save money. My kids love these cant keep them in the house for long.
Clovis, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Keebler Cookies and Crackers Variety Pack - 12ct uploaded by Nasaiko B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Omg I love this mix! Sweet and salty snacks and it’s packed to take everywhere I always take it to work for my snacks!
Portland, ME
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Makes packing lunches easy, I don't need to find container lids or bags. These are pretty affordable. Not super healthy but easy.
Toledo, OH
Great to throw in the kid's lunch box for lunches at school or just a simple snack at home, it's an amazing mixed pack of our all time favorites
Vallejo , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I bought these so when I make my mans lunch he can take cookies when he goes to work and he loves them. It has a great variety and I bought it at a clothing store for 3.50 which was a great price for a great variety and the amount isn't bad.
Seattle, WA
Love the nock of version of more expensive cookie sellers. Keebler does a great job of copying other companies cooking that sell for much more, to a tea. I love their version of Girl Scout samoas that they sell year round for a better price.

Looking for your answer?