BY KEEBLER

Wheat Flour Sugar Butter (Cream, Salt) Contains 2% Or Less Of Eggs Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda) Natural Flavors Soy Lecithin

Katie  S.
Indianapolis, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
So they aren't actually thin...like cookie thins and crisps typically are but they are super crunchy is what I love in cookies (I hate soft chewy cookies most of the time) they've got a yummy lemony taste to them and I could eat an entire bag. They aren't overly sweet and the ingredients are super simple (i.e wheat flour, sugar butter, etc). The only downside is that it's a little expensive and the bag is kinda extra for you don't get that much in the bag unfortunately
Kiara M.
Niles, MI
These are my favorite snack! Thin and crispy. The lemon flavor is zesty but not overpowering. They are the perfect size, about the size of a half dollar. I put them in my nephew's lunch.
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
Great cookies. Love the lemon flavor. Thin and crispy....and since they are lemon, I don't have to share with guys at home who like chocolate. I normally take to work for mid-day snack.
Angie S.
Waterford, MI
These are great cookies. They have all natural ingredients that you can pronounce. Lemon being my favorite flavor. In my opinion, these are healthier due to the ingredients. Also, they help me a lot if I have heartburn. But for the few cookies that you get in the bag, they are overpriced.
Kensderline J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I always get them when they are on sale. Great snack to munch on while studying or watching a movie. I am a fan and you can't go wrong with cookies anyway
Marielkys G.
These are good. Kind of like a sweet cracker. Crispy rather than soft but really good flavor! :)These are light and fluffy cookies and are
a delight to bite into. They melt in your mouth and
are so lemoneeee. I love these! They are crispy and tart and a little sweet. The thin cookie is so good.
Erin Y.
I have these in my desk at work. Whenever I need something sweet I am able to grab them. They are delcious and not too sweet.
Linda S.
These are light and fluffy cookies and are
a delight to bite into. They melt in your mouth and
are so lemoneeee.
Chelsea P.
Philomath, OR
Stephanie B.
Gulf Breeze , FL
I love lemon and love these cookie thins when I have a sweet tooth! Perfect little treat!

back