BY KEEBLER

Baked To Perfection In The Hollow Tree®, These Chewy Caramel And Coconut Cookies Are Striped With Delicious Fudge Made From 100% Real Cocoa. Uncommonly Made. Uncommonly Good.

Sugar Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid) Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel, Palm And Soybean Oil With Tbhq For Freshness) Coconut Corn Syrup Sweetened Condensed Milk (Milk, Sugar) Cocoa Contains 2% Or Less Of Sorbitol Glycerin Invert Sugar Cornstarch Salt Natural And Artificial Flavors Soy Lecithin Dextrose Sorbitan Tristearate Leavening (Monocalcium Phosphate, Baking Soda) Carrageenan Peanut Flour

• I have never tried them so is it only coconut and chocola...3 Answers
  • How sweet are these ? , weird to ask , I know but some st...2 Answers
  • Are these as good as real samoa cookies?2 Answers
Keebler Coconut Dreams Cookies
  • "These cookies are a good impersonation of Girl Scouts samoas/Carmel delites they are pretty good there needs to be more of a cookie taste and less of the Carmel coconut and chocolate " in 26 reviews
  • "Honestly loveeee these, imitation to Girl Scout cookies but they're not that different and it's fantastic I can have my favorite cookies year round." in 24 reviews
  • "These are so delicious like the others say they taste like girl scout samoas which is amazing since you can only get those once a year! " in 14 reviews
  • "I love the girl scout version of this cookie but when it isn't girl scout cookie season, i love to pick up a box of these!" in 11 reviews
  • "I love these cookies.they are so good and yummy,they are the best!I could eat the whole pack by myself☺" in 9 reviews
Kristina C.
Portland, OR
These Coconut Dream cookies are strikingly similar to a certain delectable girl scout cookie. The good news is that they are available year round. These cookies are dunked in chocolate, drizzled with caramel and sprinkled with toasted coconut. It's impossible to eat just one, and I have to hide them from others unless I want them to disappear. They are inexpensive and found among other Keebler cookies in the cookie and cracker aisle of pretty much any grocery store. Hooray!
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
These are some of the best keebler cookies! I would say they are just as good as the girl scout cookies, samoas. I love the different textures of the cookie. The caramel, coconut, and chocolate pair really well together. It's the perfect combination of the crunchy and chewy. I would definitely recommend this for the people that crave samoas but can't get them when it's not girl scout season.
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are just as great as the Girl Scout ones. When it's not GS cookie time, these are the ones that I get because they are so close to them. It's kinda scary how closely related these cookies are related too. I'm not sure if GS or whoever makes the cookies knows how close they are related to each other. I would recommend these cookies to anyone!
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These taste just like Girl Scouts Samoa cookies. These are one of my favorite cookies.  They're a nice blend of chocolate, coconut, and cookie. They are sweet tasting. I would recommend these to anyone.
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
Keebler Coconut Dreams Cookies A certain popular brand is only available once a year. NOT these!!! These tastes just like Samoas! My family asks for these all the time. Perfect blend of chocolate, coconut, and cookie crunch. I buy these from Kroger, and you can usually find a coupon.
Kailey P.
Pooler , GA
Okay so if you didn’t know this- these taste JUST like the Girl Scout Samoa’s!!!!! They are absolutely delicious and I had to stop buying them because I was eating a whole pack in like 3-4 Days!! Soo good and I swear they are addicting! Best cookie dupes ever!!
Deazhane C.
Portland
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am currently eating these as I type this review . These cookies are literally like the Girl Scoot Samoa cookies. When the Girl scouts aren't selling their cookies and I am craving them I go to any grocery store and buy these . They are so good definitely worth buying
Krystal S.
Elk Creek, VA
These are my absolute favorite Keebler cookies. I think they were created to imitate the Girl Scout brand, but I don’t care - they’re abailable ALL year ‘round and inexpensively at that so I think it’s a win-win situation.
Lynn B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Coconut, caramel, and chocolate is a fabulous combo for cookies. This are similar to Girl Scout cookies, but a better price and quantity. Most stores sell this product. I suggest that cookie lovers try this chewy cookie.
Maggie S.
Honestly these taste just as good as the Girl Scout cookies. They are a great substitute for them when they aren’t in season. I love dipping these in coffee, chocolate milk, and hot cocoa.
Stephanie P.
Los Angeles , Ca
Where are these sold? I need them now !
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
Do these taste anything like the Girl Scout version?
Ashley B.
Fort Worth, TX
Does anyone else wonder if they ripped off Girl Scouts by making this cookie?
Amanda F.
Dayton, OH
Are these similar to the caramel delights/samoas that the girl scouts sell? Just curious if there is a way to get my fix during the off time :)
Kim B.
Baltimore, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these a seasonal item or are they available year round. Often times cookies that are very similar to "Girl Scout Cookies" are only found in stores at certain times of the year.