BY KEEBLER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
Yummy if you like Club crackers! Easier than unwrapping the box and plastic wrap on the regular ones. Love the minis! They don't last as long as the regular club crackers. I would buy again! These are good with Colby jack cheese sticks.
Colleen H.
Lorain, OH
I just picked a box of these a couple days ago. I thought they would be perfect for dipping in hummus. They are the perfect size for little hands, but I'm not too crazy about the taste. They seem a bit bland.
Beth H.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
They are perfect sized crackers for dipping, and for little hands. Works great with peanut butter. Not salty which is nice for dips, and they don't have a strong flavor to them.
Ramona A.
Gig harbor, WA
A great after school snack or picnic item, these club crackers combined with cheese are so perfectly matched! I'm usually not a huge cracker fan but I have always loved the club!
Sharon H.
Blacksburg, VA
These are perfect for dipping. I like to serve them with a veggie and cheese platter at gatherings. It makes the plate put together but still functioning.
Lexi H.
Venice, FL
I love these crackers. They have a buttery flavor. They're good by themselves or with a dip. I always take a ziplock baggie of these with me when I go out
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
I love Keebler's crackers. I just think that their crackers have the best flavor in the world. They are always so pleasing and good to eat.
Carmen R.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this crackers! perfect for a work snack, dipping in hummus & peanut butter! just bland to not over power whatever you dunk them in.
Stacia N.
Chandler, AZ
I love these. They are light and buttery. Not too salty either. I usually put pimento spread on them. Yum!
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
These are my favorite things on the planet. I put these out when I have people over with spread or cheese.