BY KEEBLER

Delicious, Melt-in-your-mouth Buttery Cracker Now In Bite-sized Sandwiches Made With Peanut Butter.

Buy on Walmart*
Skarlett L.
These are great for on the go. I use them for Lunch and if I'm out and about. Very cheap and cute packaging. You can get them from Walmart. They have peanut butter crackers which are very good. Pretty cheap
Carli J.
Valdosta, GA
I absolutely love the taste of the club crackers. They are a must when i am eating a salad or when i need a snack. I love to pair them with , ranch, cheese, pepperoni, tuna, creamcheese and much more.
Danielle A.
These are so good. I love them 😉. They are good on the go and for a snack. I like them better than Ritz. I bought them at Grocery outlet. First time purchase, but I will purchase again.
VictoriaLeigh C.
Raleigh, NC
Club crackers are the best crackers. There's really nothing more to add to that, they're just delicious. You can eat them plain. With cheese. You can eat them with hummus. Tuna. They're versatile af. 10/10 recommend club crackers to preggos, lord knows I didn't keep anything else down. I liked crumbling them in chicken noodle soup. Club crackers are A1.
Jessica P.
I'm not a big fan of these. I'm a big peanut butter eater, so maybe it's just the fact that their isn't a whole lot of peanut butter. I was a little disappointed.
Amie S.
Love to pack these as a snack. Nice ratio of crackers to peanut butter! Like the bit sized snack. Like them better than the other brands.
alicia b.
Leitchfield, KY
Great product and the price is right for me. Yummie. And you can easily make good snacks for small children or anyone for that matter.
Tammy L.
lake Isabella
These are sooooo good I luv them 😉 they are great snacks you can add your favorite cheese, meat to them or just eat them by them self
Donnesha F.
New Bern, NC
Love these peanut butter bites by Keebler love their cookies they're crackers anything from this I like to eat very good
Katie M.
My kids love these crackers! I love that there is no preservatives. I love that they are bite size and easy to pack!!