Keebler Club Original Crackers

by Keebler

#7 in Crackers

Delicious Melt-in-your-mouth Crackers With An Indulgent Buttery Taste - And A Flaky Texture You Can Enjoy Every Day.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid) Soybean Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness) Sugar Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt High Fructose Corn Syrup Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate) Corn Syrup Soy Lecithin

What is your favorite garnish to put on these crackers?
How do they taste the best? In what combination?
How many can you eat of these buttery ,crispy ,yummy crackers ?
Start your review of Keebler Club Original Crackers!
Product Highlights
“Kessler club crackers have such a light buttery taste they're just delicious.Whether your eating with cheese,a salad or just by themself no other cracker can beat them.” in reviews
“a classic favorite, featuring a buttery, crispy light taste that easily compliments a variety of toppings, including peanut butter, cheese or a dip” in reviews
“These have a great buttery flavor and we usually use them with chicken salads or just a quick peanut butter and cracker snack.” in reviews
“I love how easy they are to pair with other foods, my favorite things to pair them with are canned oysters and cream cheesein reviews
“These are my favorite crackers so far - they pair great with sliced cheeses and also go great with soups.” in reviews
Great for dips, soup, tuna, and just your plain cheese and crackers. They are small enough where you can dip them into tuna or a dip, and they can also be crushed up for the top of your soup. They have the best taste; buttery with a little bit of salt! Also, if you are having a tummy ache, these help calm your stomach.
Roselle , IL
I love these crackers for snacking on their own or you can do so much with them they’re great and recipes are also great as hors d’oeuvres you can go from something very simple to something very elegant and stay on budget they have an original taste that is better than most high end crackers and are good price point
Middletown, PA
Another favorite cracker mine love the cook snack on these. My child loves these crackers. The taste of these are so good they're so delicious. Easy to find. Affordable. Love the taste of these. My boyfriend and my child takes out a whole box within two days of being in my household. Highly recommend. I feel like these crackers are best with soup.
Hanford, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Sometimes I like to switch it from my regular ritz crackers to these. The flavor is light and buttery the cracker itself is just a little bit more dense than a ritz, not so so flaky and depending on my topper I’m not always looking for a flaky situation. Still amazing, I repurchase often, would recommend.
Windber, PA
These club cracker are great for being eaten plain but even better when topped with cheese and maybe some lunch meet. You always find these crackers and family gatherings. If they near me then they'll most likey end up in my hand and then be eaten within seconds. I highly recommend these
Philadelphia, PA
I was raised on these crackers, and they were a staple in my house even more than Ritz or Saltines!
While they are more crisp and less flaky than Ritz, they deliver more buttery flavor. I prefer these for use in soups and stews, but they pair just as well with cheeses.
Glendale, CA
My absolute favorite cracker! I actually enjoy mine with cottage cheese! Might sound a bit weird but trust me it’s delish! These are so yummy and they have the perfect amount of salt in every bite. The crackers melt in your mouth!! No joke!! Super affordable try them out!
Waycross, GA
Great produce just love this not to salty have a light buttery taste and all my friends love them. Goes with anything from cheese to meat to peanut butler. They always make me happy any way they are fixed or just plan, all my friends already love them sothat covers that
These crackers are perfect if you don’t wanna eat too much sugar or other bad stuff it’s just a good plain semi sweet cracker that’s good with pretty much anything especially just pieces of cheese. Definitely recommend this to anyone want to just a quick easy snack.
york, pa
I have eaten these crackers since I was a child. I still buy them for our family. My kids love them, my husband loves them, and I love them. We use them as bread crumbs when cooking, we eat them with soup, with cheese, plain...yum! Versatile cracker for all ages!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...