BY KEEBLER

Keebler® Multi-Grain Club® Crackers.
Kellogg's.

• How do these compare to the traditional Keebler crackers. I thin...1 Answers
  • Would this product good for tailgating snacks or halftime treats ...2 Answers
  • Would these be delicious if I used them to scoop up buffalo chick...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I thought these were a great idea; and I love these especially with cheese or peanut butter!" in 5 reviews
  • "like the buttery taste of these crackers or just put some dip on them or peanut butter or just eat them plain" in 5 reviews
Aquitia D.
Philadelphia, PA
We eat the multi-grain crackers with Hummus. It tastes better than the pita chips. They are light and buttery which is kibbler signature for their crackers. The muti-grain just tastes better.
Sydney G.
The multi grain crackers taste way better than regular Club crackers. Plus because they’re multigrain, I don’t feel as bad when I accidentally eat a whole sleeve of them.
Mallory H.
Liberty, SC
These are my absolute favorite go to crackers! They are healthier for you and they taste really good!!

I love pairing them with a soup or some cheese for a good snack. I would definitely recommend this to other people and have!
Dani S.
The Keebler Club crackers are a classic, and the multi-grain variety is my favorite. They are flavorful and the texture is great; they make a good mix-in for chili and other soups. The price is also very good. If you are a fan of crackers, give these multi-grain club crackers a try.
Hannah H.
These crackers are good for my little cousins, they love them and they are so affordable, they love how small they are. Great quality, better than other brands, I would definitely recommend this to others!
Katy F.
I just discovered I'm pregnant and these crackers are my best friend! I eat them first thing in the morning and snack on them all day at work. They are a life saver because keep down my nausea.
Sherri C.
Woodward, OK
I have tried the multigrain club crackers, and they are good but i love the original! i buy my crackers at walmart, but i don't think i would purchase this one again. i don't care for the flavor. the price is good but i cant recommend unless you love multigrain crackers. i just cant love these so i never bought again.
Lisa W.
Columbia, TN
These are my favorite crackers of all time! I love how these multi-grain crackers absorb the wonderful flavors and keep them lasting through the entire box.

I began this obsession with the traditional club buttery crackers, and have found it's better in my household to have the mini's!
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
I love these Keebler Club Minis MultiGrain Crackers. These are quite delicious and can be eaten with cheese, soup, or by themselves. I would highly recommend these crackers to anyone looking for a great and tasty cracker. I have bought these at Kroger and at Walmart
Renee W.
I love Keebler Club Minis!! These cracker are the perfect bite size crackers! There are no crumbs because you are not breaking a cracker. I love having a box of these on hard for when my kids want to eat in my room. They are also great to take with you on an outing.
Maricarmen M.
Are these similar or better than Ritz Crackers?
Courtney L.
Does anyone know of any recipes that use these crackers? Or something that they love to pair these crackers with? (other than the usual cheese of course!)
Reba R.
Sewickley, PA
Would these be delicious if I used them to scoop up buffalo chicken dip?
Chrystal B.
Cornelia, GA
Would this product good for tailgating snacks or halftime treats because I'm throwing a party for the superbowl?
Erica B.
What cheese is best to pair these crackers with?