Keebler Club Minis Original Crackers uploaded by Skylar L.Keebler Club Minis Original Crackers uploaded by Gretchen B.Keebler Club Minis Original Crackers uploaded by Tara C.

BY KEEBLER

The Buttery Melt-in-your-mouth Taste Of Club® Crackers - Now Perfectly Sized For Sprinkling On Soups, Salads And Chili.

• Do these taste the same as the original sized Club cracke...4 Answers
Lori L.
I love club crackers by Keebler and when they came out with mini's I totally fell in love. I bought mine at Walmart, but have seen them at Target and the local grocery stores. For me. I don't eat as many of them as I do the crackers. They taste a little richer that the big crackers so a few satisfy my craving. Keebler Club Minis Original Crackers
Skylar L.
N Syracuse, NY
I love these crackers, for a snack they are filling, and a quick on the go snack, they are delicious, I wasn’t disappointed, they are not too dry and I’ve tried them twice, so I do recommend this cracker!
Haley B.
Tyler, TX
Yum! Perfect for any snack. They go great with dips and party trays. They have a nice and light buttery taste. I added these to my hangover list because they’re one of the things that are so easy on your stomach when nothing in the world sounds good. I love these!
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
Oh so tiny, oh so tasty! These are perfect! Delicious! I let my toddler have these for a snack, they are the perfect tiny size for her to eat. They have a great buttery taste! Now that I know they have tiny ones I will buy more often! Love them
Kimberly R.
I love these little crackers, and so does my 5 year old. They are a great size and taste delicious. Perfect for dipping and scooping. Reasonably priced and easy to find. An easy snack to take on the go. I'll definitely buy again and recommend to others!
Wendy S.
Wichita
I won't eat a salad without my Keebler Club crackers crushed on top, and I eat a lot of salad. I like the minis because that is the only time I eat them, crushed up on my salads. The larger packages didn't stay as fresh.
Kim A.
Collinsville
I really like to use the club mini crackers for those cheese balls that you can buy at the grocery store or make yourself.  They are the perfect size for dipping into it.  They do break really easily because they're smaller buy they're still delicious and still the classic club cracker.
Allison F.
San Antonio, TX
These crackers are light and crispy with a great taste. Perfect for salads. I actually bought them when looking for just a bit of a bigger cracker and did not expect these to be so small. They would not work as a cracker to spread anything on as they are too small, but work great in a salad.
Minerva R.
Long Beach, CA
I love this snack! My kids love it too! I always have them handy at home and work. They are pretty healthy. I mean better than chips! I usually buy them at Target when they are on sale. I would recommend it!
Crystal R.
Keebler original crackers are the best crackers that there are. I like the shape in the size of them. It makes it easier to along with a slice cheese or something. The price is great indefinitely a good value. I have bought these in the mini size and the original size before. I like the original size better, but the mini size works just as well.
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Do these taste the same as the original sized Club crackers ?

back