Keebler Club Minis Original Crackers uploaded by Gretchen B.Keebler Club Minis Original Crackers uploaded by Tara C.

BY KEEBLER

The Buttery Melt-in-your-mouth Taste Of Club® Crackers - Now Perfectly Sized For Sprinkling On Soups, Salads And Chili.

• Do these taste the same as the original sized Club crackers ?4 Answers
Lori L.
I love club crackers by Keebler and when they came out with mini's I totally fell in love. I bought mine at Walmart, but have seen them at Target and the local grocery stores. For me. I don't eat as many of them as I do the crackers. They taste a little richer that the big crackers so a few satisfy my craving. Keebler Club Minis Original Crackers
Haley B.
Winnsboro, TX
Yum! Perfect for any snack. They go great with dips and party trays. They have a nice and light buttery taste. I added these to my hangover list because they’re one of the things that are so easy on your stomach when nothing in the world sounds good. I love these!
Christina P.
Ormond Beach, FL
My husband loves The Buttery goodness inside the club crackers. He always ask for them with some peanut butter to go with every bowl of soup that he eats. He'll even break them out of the cabinet and just start eating them straight as a snack. He's totally in love with these crackers and swears by them. Plus they're a little sweet for my taste, so I snack on them as a dessert.
Kimberly R.
I love these little crackers, and so does my 5 year old. They are a great size and taste delicious. Perfect for dipping and scooping. Reasonably priced and easy to find. An easy snack to take on the go. I'll definitely buy again and recommend to others!
Wendy S.
Missouri Vly, IA
I won't eat a salad without my Keebler Club crackers crushed on top, and I eat a lot of salad. I like the minis because that is the only time I eat them, crushed up on my salads. The larger packages didn't stay as fresh.
Kim A.
Collinsville
I really like to use the club mini crackers for those cheese balls that you can buy at the grocery store or make yourself.  They are the perfect size for dipping into it.  They do break really easily because they're smaller buy they're still delicious and still the classic club cracker.
Allison F.
San Antonio, TX
These crackers are light and crispy with a great taste. Perfect for salads. I actually bought them when looking for just a bit of a bigger cracker and did not expect these to be so small. They would not work as a cracker to spread anything on as they are too small, but work great in a salad.
Kyra S.
I really like club minis. They are perfectly bite sized, but that does not take away from their flavor. They are a perfect mix of salty and buttery and they never fail to disappoint. Fantastic!
Minerva R.
Long Beach, CA
I love this snack! My kids love it too! I always have them handy at home and work. They are pretty healthy. I mean better than chips! I usually buy them at Target when they are on sale. I would recommend it!
J M.
These are mini versions of the delicious Keebler Club Original crackers. They taste the same, they are just smaller buttery rectangle crackers. You can eat them alone or paired with a dip, cheese, etc.
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Do these taste the same as the original sized Club crackers ?