Keebler Club Minis Crackers

by Keebler

Keebler, Club, Minis Crackers (Pack of 24)The Perfect Little Snack: Club(R) Minis are the everyday snack crackers that love to mingle. Their uniquely light and buttery taste is a hit any way you serve them. Fun, tasty & perfect for munching!

Do these taste the same as the original sized Club crackers ?
Start your review of Keebler Club Minis Crackers!
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
Keebler Club Minis Crackers uploaded by Ginger L.
Purchased at: Publix
I am absolutely obsessed with these Keebler Club Minis Crackers. They are small and easy to take on the go for a nice snack. I love that Kellogg's came out with the Mini’s. Makes my snacking so much easier. I would live to see these In gluten free.
Jordana M.
Surprise, AZ
Keebler Club Minis Crackers uploaded by Jordana M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I recently purchased these for my daughter and they turned out to be the perfect size for her. They taste great and she loves them with everything from cheese, to peanut butter to nutella. I am snacking on them right now :)
Meagan P.
Newburgh, IN
Keebler Club Minis Crackers uploaded by Meagan P.
I'm in big trouble with these! hahaha . first of all they're ADORABLE. Secondly, I can grab a handful of tiny little club crackers and shove them in my face. this is not good for my lack of self control, or my gut. but they're delicious, as expected. and again, they're frickin CUTE. 😫😫😫
Zoey J.
Lansing
YES!! It’s really good with cheese and fruit!! Super yummy for a party also!!! They are cute and small!!! Yumm! 💕💕
Noemi A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Keebler Club Minis Original Crackers has been around for years. I love the great buttery taste you can have them with cheese or alone you cant just have one. The next time you are at your favorite grocery store pickup a box of Club Minis Original Crackers you will enjoy the great taste.
Jen H.
Youngstown, OH
I love these minis! They have the same great taste but in a snackable size! These are great to pack for lunches or to eat on the go. They have a light and flaky buttery taste. I would recommend this product.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Yummy smaller club crackers. Delicious cracker. Easy to eat a lot without thinking about it. Love using it as a toddler snack.
Anna I.
San Antonio, TX
I'm a huge fan of club crackers. For some reason I just don't like these. I don't know what it is that's making me not like it but it's not at all what I expected. I purchased at H-E-B and do plan to rebuy Club crackers but not the mini ones.
Crystal R.
Keebler original crackers are the best crackers that there are. I like the shape in the size of them. It makes it easier to along with a slice cheese or something. The price is great indefinitely a good value. I have bought these in the mini size and the original size before. I like the original size better, but the mini size works just as well.
Marissa H.
Rome, GA
I like these just to snack on. The whole wheat are even better. I have used them in chili but prefer them by themself. I like the minis over the regular size. Yes I would recommend.