Keebler Club Crackers Multi Grain uploaded by Jaqueline S.Keebler Club Crackers Multi Grain uploaded by Iris R.Keebler Club Crackers Multi Grain uploaded by Christi G.

BY KEEBLER

Delicious, Melt-in-your-mouth Crackers With An Indulgent Buttery Taste - And A Hearty Multi-grain Texture You Can Enjoy Every Day.

• Are these similar to the original ones?, i really love th...2 Answers
  • How do these compare to the traditional Keebler crackers....1 Answers
  • Are these as good as the original or do they taste differ...1 Answers
Tera B.
Mounds, OK
My son absolutely loves these he is only a year old so they are good for small children! If you are looking for more snacks for your young children try these out the multi-grain are my favorite but they do have everything regular flavor if you would prefer that instead!
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
These are my favorite crackers. I love these since I was younger. They’re really good on salads and with cheese and wine. I don’t eat them too too much anymore due to lowering my sodium and cholesterol intake but I still get them every once in a while to satisfy that craving, and to give them to my kids. Their decently priced around $3 US and available at all large grocery stores.
Gabrielle H.
Guntersville, AL
I don’t know why but I LOVE these mini crackers. They are just so delicious and by the time you stop you have gone through the box! They are very affordable. These are my go to for a healthy snack
Aquitia D.
Philadelphia, PA
We eat the multi-grain crackers with Hummus. It tastes better than the pita chips. They are light and buttery which is kibbler signature for their crackers. The muti-grain just tastes better.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this brand. The butter crackers or so crispy then great flavor. I love that they came out with the multigrain option. We buy this one instead now. The are great nutty flavor crispy and great with EVERYTHING! My kid da love them too so that’s a definite bonus!
Amanda S.
They are absolutely delicious. I like the price for how many you get in a box. I am a repeat customer. The only downside is that they aren't quite as durable with dips as wheat thins are. Other than that I recommend them.
Mallory H.
Liberty, SC
These are my absolute favorite go to crackers! They are healthier for you and they taste really good!!

I love pairing them with a soup or some cheese for a good snack. I would definitely recommend this to other people and have!
Dani S.
The Keebler Club crackers are a classic, and the multi-grain variety is my favorite. They are flavorful and the texture is great; they make a good mix-in for chili and other soups. The price is also very good. If you are a fan of crackers, give these multi-grain club crackers a try.
Brittnay S.
Miramar, FL
Love this light, buttery, crunchy, and textured cracker. It's perfect to pair with cold salads or with a bowl of chicken noodle soup. It's so delicious and a snack that I keep in the pantry on the regular.
Kearstin S.
Des Moines , IA
These are pretty decent crackers. I’m not sure how much healthier they are than the alternative but I caught them on sale and figured why not. Club is one of my favorite cracker brands and usually doesn’t disappoint. Buttery and good!
Maricarmen M.
Are these similar or better than Ritz Crackers?
Courtney L.
Does anyone know of any recipes that use these crackers? Or something that they love to pair these crackers with? (other than the usual cheese of course!)
Chrystal B.
Cornelia, GA
Would this product good for tailgating snacks or halftime treats because I'm throwing a party for the superbowl?
Katherine L.
Silver Spring, MD
Are these similar to the original ones?, i really love the original ones and i saw they made other flavors! Is this any healthier too?
Reba R.
Sewickley, PA
Would these be delicious if I used them to scoop up buffalo chicken dip?