BY KEEBLER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Rudy W.
Keebler crackers are a family favorite. We use them for cheeses, meats and dipping. Every holiday we serve a meat and cheese tray and we always make sure we have Keebler crackers.
Sarah K.
New Smyrna, FL
Amazing! I cannot say enough about these crackers. They are most delicious with a big bowl of chicken soup
Mattie B.
Franklin, OH
My favorite cracker to eat with a cheese ball around the holidays. Not too salty, just perfect
Priscila M.
I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!
Angel B.
Just discovered these and they are my new favorite crackers. They go great with Swiss cheese. They are also good on their own.
ShaiAnne S.
Phoenix, AZ
My absolute favorite crackers to eat alone or with cheddar cheese. I wouldn’t eat cheese with any other cracker
Maranda H.
Lubbock
Purchased at: Walmart
These are an absolute staple in our house. My boyfriend and I love them. They taste like they're slathered in garlic and butter, nothing more comforting than those two. We buy a lot of Bear Creek soups to pair with the crackers. They are quality and affordable crackers with a great taste. If you love starchy snacks eat these alone or pair them with cheese. They're versatile and worth every penny. 💕
Alley R.
You can't tell me these aren't the Chanel of crackers?! Lol. Buttery, crispy and light! 1,2, and bam the whole sleeve is empty.
Jenn W.
severna park
These are so good. They truly do taste like garlic bread. I could eat the entire box. They also would be great crumbled up as a crispy topping to a casserole.
Lauren R.
Buttery garlic is perfect if you want to add a little extra flavor to your cracker. It's not an overwhelming taste but just perfect. Goes great with cheese.
Elizabeth F.
Stamford, CT
What would you eat this with??