BY KEEBLER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maranda H.
Lubbock
Purchased at: Walmart
These are an absolute staple in our house. My boyfriend and I love them. They taste like they're slathered in garlic and butter, nothing more comforting than those two. We buy a lot of Bear Creek soups to pair with the crackers. They are quality and affordable crackers with a great taste. If you love starchy snacks eat these alone or pair them with cheese. They're versatile and worth every penny. 💕
Lauren R.
Buttery garlic is perfect if you want to add a little extra flavor to your cracker. It's not an overwhelming taste but just perfect. Goes great with cheese.
Alyssa T.
Seattle, WA
Love these crackers! So buttery and great for just about any spread you can think of. Always a must have for snack trays.
Jenn W.
severna park
These are so good. They truly do taste like garlic bread. I could eat the entire box. They also would be great crumbled up as a crispy topping to a casserole.
Ķåţ>ïē A.
Manchester
Just making this review makes me want to buy a box and induce a food coma. So tasty and savory! A true favorite
Sarina T.
charlo mt
My all time favorite crackers . You can literally taste the butter and flakes . They put the perfect amount of salt as well. It’s great by itself or paired. May not be the healthiest but definitely the best in my opinion.
Rina R.
Great classic cracker with such an amazing taste of butter and nice fluffy and crunchy texture! You’ll fall in love with these and are great by themselves! I can’t express it enough how good they are one of my top five crackers!
Hannah F.
Windermere , FL
Club Crackers are great! I like putting a little bit of butter spread on them or even a bit of peanut butter. They’re a good snack
Victoria C.
Alexandria, VA
Nothing beats them! Original. So tasty. Great same flavor. Been using them with soup lately!!!!!!!!
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
These are lovely crackers. They come in square pieces. They have a lift buttery garlic taste to themselves they taste great by themselves or topped with cheese or even some dip.
Elizabeth F.
Stamford, CT
What would you eat this with??