BY KEEBLER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Priscila M.
I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!
Christine L.
These are great for parties! Add some meat and cheese on a platter and it's a must have for any get together! Quick and easy and so delicious!
Erika P.
Columbus, OH
I love keebler club crackers for party dips with jam and cream cheese.  The Buttery Garlic ones make a great pair with cheese and savory items.
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
I love Keebler Club Crackers especially with the can cheese. One of my favorites. On cold nights they're great in chicken noodle soup or chili.
dreya j.
omg these are so freaking delicious I would definitely recommend to everybody . I can eat these up in like two days that's how good they are.
Minder T.
Estas son buenas pero me gusta mas en su sabor original, son crujientes y con un deliciosos sabor , me gusta acompañarla con lonjas de queso
Jess H.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
Amazing taste texture and flavor smell all of the above I love about Keebler crackers therefore will be receiving a five out of five rating
aleah H.
Conway, SC
My favorite cracker when I make chicken salad this is the only cracker I will use to go along with it! Delicious buttery flavor! Love em
Blaise A.
Gainesville, FL
Club crackers are so good! They taste buttery and yummy. We like to eat them alone or with soup! We like to put cheese and turkey on them
Leah H.
These are awesome crackers to have with cheese not only that but you have it was sausage for Christmas I love eating these with my family
Elizabeth F.
Stamford, CT
What would you eat this with??